S*xy time or Spanking?

Thiis is where we dicsuss all aspects of consensual adult spanking in the UK and beyond
Miss Millie

S*xy time or Spanking?

Post by Miss Millie »

Hey, I'm curious about this, hypothetical world where everyone is into everything kinky with equal interest , if you had a very attractive person in front of you, and they liked you too, would your thoughts immediately go to shag, spank, or a bit of of both?

Personally I'm heavily on the pure spanking side, and there seems to be a high proportion of spankos that I have met so far that are.the same (but not by any means all) . Curious about how folk on here felt about it.
Daihard
Site Admin

Re: S*xy time or Spanking?

Post by Daihard »

For me the first thought is spanking. I'm not averse to a little sexy time later. But certainly I'm wanting to get her over my knee.
!MW

Post by !MW »

I agree with Dai, but I dont want to get Dai over my knee [Sorry Dai wrong chromeazones]
solitair65

Post by solitair65 »

I agree, my first thought is please spank me, and then, if required, use me afterwards...lol
SwitchOfTheBest

Post by SwitchOfTheBest »

Another one here saying spanking first then, optionally sexy times afterwards if we're both in the mood.
"Never make someone a priority to whom you are only an option."
DoubleOhNothing

Post by DoubleOhNothing »

Spanking. 100%. But then, isn't that why we're here?

People who say 'sex' can usually find what they need away from the spanking 'scene'?
Keith
Site Admin

Post by Keith »

It depends on the partner I'm with if I'm honest. As much as I love spanking, I'm not a pure spanko, I'm more into minds, so for me a lot of it depends on the space I'm with with that particular person. Do I love spanking? Absolutely, is it the first thing on my mind? No, not always.
Grab74

Post by Grab74 »

I'm probably on the "bit of both" side. That said though, I'll happily do spanking without sex, but sex without spanking (or at least some kind of kink) is not interesting for me.
galahadtp58

Post by galahadtp58 »

Spanking first for me, maybe sexy times but not really important against giving a spanking. just a bonus if anything else happens
Drave

Post by Drave »

Neither my sub wife or I have any real interest in coital sex, myself even less interest than herself.

Though we managed to create a couple of children (both now in their 30's), 99% of the time we were all about 'scene' activity and coital was not a part if it in any way.