BS Fund Raiser Spanking Party Sat 19 August

Parties where a small admission fee is charged. Lots of fun to be had here. If you are charging for an event please consider supporting the site before you post here.
solitair65

Re: BS Fund Raiser Spanking Party Sat 19 August

Post by solitair65 »

!MW wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:16 pm
solitair65 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:59 pm I'm hoping to go to this, will be my first event of this kind and would love to be a spankee at such an event (so exciting). I just need to see if i can get the time off to come along
You will be very welcome, hope you get to come and enjoy yourself
This is looking good for me to attend, when will you be sending out the actual address ?
SpankyJo

Post by SpankyJo »

!MW wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:48 pm
Daihard wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:08 am Can we bring food and drink to the event? Maybe something for a buffet?
Hi All
There will be no supplied buffet at this event [this time] unless someone want to offer to do one and make a charge for it {Profits to the site please]
There is a large chiller cabinet and a kettle, beyond that its a bring your own food and drink

There is a small convenience store about 10 mins down the road [if you are walking from the station you will pass it] I have not been in so dont know what they sell

Hope that helps

MW
There is also a very small Marks and Spencer in Sutton Station but I normally pop into Morrisons which is not far to walk from the station for sandwiches and wine, soft drinks etc. These can be put in the huge fridges in the kitchen until you need them. I also sometimes buy some extra snacks and put them on the counter in the kitchen for others to eat. You can make your own tea and coffee as there is a kettle there.
SpankyJo

Post by SpankyJo »

solitair65 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:47 pm
!MW wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:16 pm
solitair65 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:59 pm I'm hoping to go to this, will be my first event of this kind and would love to be a spankee at such an event (so exciting). I just need to see if i can get the time off to come along
You will be very welcome, hope you get to come and enjoy yourself
This is looking good for me to attend, when will you be sending out the actual address ?
Most of the address is on the Fetlife link https://fetlife.com/events/1302268, and it is a place where lots of events are held - the last night of the cane was held here and also Chardmore parties are held here all the time. I suggest you email !MW the organiser so he can send you the full address.
!MW

Post by !MW »

I will be sending out the address about a week before the party
The postcode is SM1 4SA to help you plan. Its a 10 min walk from Sutton railway station for those coming by train
There is free parking in the local streets or you can park in the B&Q car park I think its about £6 for the day
If for some reason you need the precise address beforehand, please PM me
Daihard
Site Admin

Post by Daihard »

Booked my coach tickets today. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Spanky4891

Post by Spanky4891 »

Is it ok for single guys to come to this? I’m a switch. Late 30s. Friendly :-)
!MW

Post by !MW »

Spanky4891 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:27 pm Is it ok for single guys to come to this? I’m a switch. Late 30s. Friendly :-)
Any BS member is very welcome to attend

Please let me know if you want me to add your name to the door list

Thanks
cassie darling

Post by cassie darling »

:) :) :)

i've just booked tickets with MW for Drew and myself for the party and i'm looking forward to catching up with old friends - assuming they are going of course . :lol: :lol:

Xxxx

cassie
Daihard
Site Admin

Post by Daihard »

Is anyone driving down from the Midlands? A friend needs a lift. Thanks
JCSPANKS

Re: BS Fund Raiser Sat 19 August

Post by JCSPANKS »

!MW wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 7:57 am So my question is, does a bottom warming improve eye sight ?! LOL

1-6pm

MW
Possibly if they're eating a carrot while you're spanking them! ☺️