OAI school day 11th June 2023

Parties where a small admission fee is charged. Lots of fun to be had here. If you are charging for an event please consider supporting the site before you post here.
RichardE

OAI school day 11th June 2023

Post by RichardE »

In conjunction with Club o&I, we are pleased to announce the monthly Oxbridge Alternative Institute school events in Kent, (near Brands Hatch). We will have shared use of the very large Eureka venue for the entire afternoon, but the school will be held in the new, purpose built school room. Class will consist of the usual school activities, such as assembly (including singing ), lessons, tests, uniform inspection, school dinner etc. and even P.E. ending with prize giving and Detention!!! We will start at 12mid day and finish the school day at about 6pm.

We will have our own, well-established Headmistress Miss Swishy and a Headmaster Dr Faraday, our Principal Dr Andrews, Head of Pastoral Care Prof. Dioscurus and sometimes a school nurse!

Individual punishment wishes and limits will be agreed upon before school starts, and all the staff will be sensitive to body language etc. We have a unique and almost fool proof system of making sure that everyone's wishes are fully respected as our aim is for everyone to have a very enjoyable day

For the after party, we will be inviting the regular o&I club members and our guests to join us, and as well as having the use of all the equipment and the dungeon, we will have the use of the spa (hot tub, sauna and showers etc.). In the winter months, we have exclusive use of the main clubhouse, but in the summer, our after-party will join the o&I club for the evening. Admission to the o&I party will be free to people who have paid their school fees, for others it will be £15

We have places for pupils who would like to join us, please feel free to put yourself down as going and contact @RichardE for confirmation of a place, but we already have sufficient staff thank you. Pupils and their tops are all welcome at the after party though. PLEASE DO NOT PUT YOURSELF DOWN AS GOING UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY INTEND TO TURN UP. Unfortunately, due to mainly to catering arrangements, but also our availability of desks, we need to have robust information on the numbers attending, therefore, we are very sorry, but WE CAN NOT ACCEPT "MAYBE GOING" RSVPs

Lunch will be mid-afternoon and will be a delicious set school dinner (Vegan alternative available if pre-ordered) and a typical "school" dessert.

Want to know more? Any suggestions? Please contact me, @RichardE

The address of the venue is, Eureka, Manor Lane, Fawkham, Kent, DA3 8ND.

Payment will be by cash on the door, please.

There is more information on our group, which for those interested in joining us, is on Fet

p.s. Anyone wishing to stay in one of Eureka’s cabins for the night and travel home the next day, please arrange this with the venue directly on 01474 704418 mentioning that you are there for the school day.

p.p.s. School dates for 2023/4 (2nd Sundays) are :-

May 14th 2023
June 11th 2023
July 9th
August 13th
September 10th
October 8th
November 12th
December 10th
January 14th 2024
February 11th 2024
March 10th 2024
April 14th 2024
You told me that this would hurt you more than it hurt me..... You lied!!!