Whitby Sept 30th - October 4th

Parties where a small admission fee is charged. Lots of fun to be had here. If you are charging for an event please consider supporting the site before you post here.
poppy

Re: Whitby Sept 30th - October 4th

Post by poppy »

Thanks everyone who made this Whitby EPIC! Miss you all already ❤️
pops :0*
Cally_

Post by Cally_ »

It was a fabulous Whitby. Thank you painseeker and Yorkie for hosting us and samanth_redbuns for organising. On my way back I am spending overnight and Thursday morning in the very good company of Jaynwalker and TonyReigate, which is thoroughly enjoyable. I too already miss Whitby and all you Whitbyites. Such wonderful conversations, sometimes completely off the wall and spankings too, yes indeed. All so much fun.

Thank you, good people.
Last edited by Cally_ on Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:02 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Jaynwalker

Post by Jaynwalker »

A wonderful time at Whitby with Painseeker and Yorkie. We stopped at Flanbrough Head to see the drinking dinosaur on our way home and it was most enjoyable. We saw alot of seals and various sea birds, the cliffs and scenery were amazing. Highly recomend that for a day out for any nature lovers at future whitby events.
Home now with Cally, we'll have some more relaxed fun tonight and tomorrow before he leaves.

Thanks all for another memorable whitby event.
Owned by TonyReigate
SuperGentleBrian

Post by SuperGentleBrian »

Still on train to Dublin. It will probably be near midnight when I get home. My thanks to all who made it a very enjoyable time. My particular thanks to Victoria and partner who very kindly took me there and back to Bcelfast.
Brian
Cally_

Post by Cally_ »

Jaynwalker wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:50 pm A wonderful time at Whitby with Painseeker and Yorkie. We stopped at Flanbrough Head to see the drinking dinosaur on our way home and it was most enjoyable. We saw alot of seals and various sea birds, the cliffs and scenery were amazing. Highly recomend that for a day out for any nature lovers at future whitby events.
Home now with Cally, we'll have some more relaxed fun tonight and tomorrow before he leaves.

Thanks all for another memorable whitby event.
That stop off at Flamborough head was a brilliant idea of yours. The chalk cliffs were amazing, we knew that they would be but we were completely unprepared for the spectacle of the seals. “Look, there’s one. Oh, another. Wow, there’s about six here! Just realised that the more you look the more you see. Gasp, there’s DOZENS on the beach right under our feet, easily a hundred, probably more. Just LOOK at the size of that bull seal, he’s the daddy.” Breathtaking.
lilmischief

Post by lilmischief »

A big Thank you to Shelagh for organising Whitby once more. Dave and I had an amazing time with you all. Hopefully you all got home ok.
Big Huggles
Annie
XXX
HHUK

Post by HHUK »

Echoing others' thanks to ms redbuns and everyone else involved in organising the latest Whitby, and not forgetting all the other folk who assisted in various ways during the event.

We were sorry not to have participated as much as we would have liked for various reasons, but it was good to see the old faces again as well as some new ones, especially considering there must have been serious doubts at (more than) one point as to whether it would ever happen again.

Can't believe it had been over four years. Driving over that summit and enjoying the first view of the sea just before forking (sic) off to drive through the school, it felt like only yesterday we were last there!

Regards to all.

HH and nessie
samanth_redbuns

Post by samanth_redbuns »

It was most certainly one of the best, great company, plenty of laughs and warm bottoms. It was fantastic to meet up again with so many who had been there before and meeting new people.

One sad bit of news is that someone has come out as having covid, so please all be wary and keep checking, it should take about 10 days to show symptoms. I truly hope no one else comes down with it.
Bubblyboo1990

Post by Bubblyboo1990 »

I have it! Thought I woke with tonsillitis….went to docs for antibiotics and then went home from my mates house…..and tested positive thinking Nahh it’s not the bleeding covid positive! :( only took 3 years to get to me
Cally_

Post by Cally_ »

Bubblyboo1990 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:21 pm I have it! Thought I woke with tonsillitis….went to docs for antibiotics and then went home from my mates house…..and tested positive thinking Nahh it’s not the bleeding covid positive! :( only took 3 years to get to me
Bad luck. I hope you get over it quickly and the symptoms are mild.