Whitby Sept 30th - October 4th

Parties where a small admission fee is charged. Lots of fun to be had here. If you are charging for an event please consider supporting the site before you post here.
Cally_

Re: Whitby Sept 30th - October 4th

Post by Cally_ »

Jaycey wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:56 pm Massive pain in the arse. Could u come up on the friday and stay over somewhere probably too expensive but a thought. And then maybe stay somewhere again on wed go back thurs probably a bit expensive but an idea. Or maybe fly ive heard that can be cheqper than trains 🤣🤣🤣
Thanks, Jaycey for the suggestions.
I can’t afford hotels a day on either side of the event on top of the other costs. In any case there will be overtime bans before and after the rail strikes so travel by that means could still be chaotic in the days surrounding.
Update: my application for a refund on the rail tickets has been accepted and I’ll get repaid within the next few days. However, I can find no feasible alternative way of getting there by public transport from where I live, so I shall have to miss Whitby.
Last edited by Cally_ on Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
Cally_

Post by Cally_ »

I understand that the strike has been called on those dates to coincide with and disrupt the Tory party conference.
Birchington

Post by Birchington »

Cally_ wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:29 pm I understand that the strike has been called on those dates to coincide with and disrupt the Tory party conference.
Yes, that is correct. It is unfortunate that it also coincides with the Whitby Spanking Break. :-(
painseeker

Post by painseeker »

please remember not to turn up before 4 pm on Saturday, we have some cottages to clean
travel safe
Yorkie
Hi
domme female, a sub-male couple from Yorkshire, often meet other couples for spanking, BDSM fun
wife is Mistress April on here and fet
always in separate room and nothing sexual just BDSM and Spanking
we like it to be fun as well as painful
samanth_redbuns

Post by samanth_redbuns »

As pain said above, please don't arrive before 4pm on Saturday and leave by 10:30 on Wednesday.

I will need a hand or two to help with the clearing away, all volunteers most gratefully welcome.
painseeker

Post by painseeker »

by 10.30 am ( would prefer 10.00 ) we need all guests gone and the cottages totally empty and ready for me to go in and start cleaning ( got another kinky group coming in )
Hi
domme female, a sub-male couple from Yorkshire, often meet other couples for spanking, BDSM fun
Cally_

Post by Cally_ »

It’s been a rollercoaster few days, from buying my rail tickets, all excited, to finding out that the rail strikes were on those exact days, to finding that coaches simply weren’t feasible from where I live and finally to the intervention of some very kind people who came up with a plan that has saved Whitby for me.

I cannot thank them enough for helping me. I was down in the dumps when I thought that I might have to miss Whitby but now I’m overjoyed. Thank you to everyone who stepped in to help.
Daihard
Site Admin

Post by Daihard »

It's Whitby Day!

Have a great time everyone. May your journey home be considerably less comfortable than your journey there. What happens in Whitby stays in Whitby. But if one of you wanted to om me with gossip I'd be grateful 😉.

Have fun.
painseeker

Post by painseeker »

safe journey everyone, hope no one is coming by train
Hi
painseeker

Post by painseeker »

safe journey home, and thanks for making the party fun, hopefully, we will see some of you next year
xx
Hi