Whitby Sept 30th - October 4th

Parties where a small admission fee is charged. Lots of fun to be had here. If you are charging for an event please consider supporting the site before you post here.
lilmischief

Re: Whitby Sept 30th - October 4th

Post by lilmischief »

samanth_redbuns wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:15 pm Can you please let me know if you want a cooked breakfast and could you also let me know if you can eat red and yellow peppers or if there is anything you can't eat.
I know about those who can't eat mushrooms and onions.

Hi hunny

Can we please have 1 cooked breakfast. We don't have any intolerance to any foods.

Huggles
samanth_redbuns

Post by samanth_redbuns »

You sure can hun
DoubleOhNothing

Post by DoubleOhNothing »

Can anyone give me some advice about this event? Maybe not even for this year, maybe next. Long-term spanko, early 40s. Usually only played with one 'partner' at a time, never been to events. Is there anyone I can PM for more info?
painseeker

Post by painseeker »

DoubleOhNothing , ask to pm samanth_redbuns she organizes Whitby parties
Hi
domme female, a sub-male couple from Yorkshire, often meet other couples for spanking, BDSM fun
wife is Mistress April on here and fet
always in separate room and nothing sexual just BDSM and Spanking
we like it to be fun as well as painful
poppy

Post by poppy »

DoubleOhNothing wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:27 am Can anyone give me some advice about this event? Maybe not even for this year, maybe next. Long-term spanko, early 40s. Usually only played with one 'partner' at a time, never been to events. Is there anyone I can PM for more info?
Even if you don’t come for the four days you could maybe pop up for a day/evening? Have a word with samantha red buns :)
pops :0*
Cally_

Post by Cally_ »

I have just heard that the next rail strikes are scheduled as Sat. 30th Sept and Weds 4th Oct. The exact Whitby travel dates.
Birchington, our travel expert told me initially and I was just asking for a link when it came up on the BBC news.
Cally_

Post by Cally_ »

Birchington

Post by Birchington »

That really is a nuisance.

Do we know if many of the intended participants were intending to travel by rail?
Cally_

Post by Cally_ »

I was, and had just bought my tickets a couple of days before the news of the strike.
Jaycey

Post by Jaycey »

Massive pain in the arse. Could u come up on the friday and stay over somewhere probably too expensive but a thought. And then maybe stay somewhere again on wed go back thurs probably a bit expensive but an idea. Or maybe fly ive heard that can be cheqper than trains 🤣🤣🤣