I can't see the chat button!

Announcements, requests, complaints and compliments go here. This your community.
Keith
Site Admin

I can't see the chat button!

Post by Keith »

Chat is now limited to members of the forum. If you can't see the lovely yellow chat button in the site header and would like to get in to the room, then please login to the forum first, the yellow button will then appear and you can enter chat as normal.

If you aren't a member of the forum, and want to join chat, or have been using chat without being a member of the forum in the past then please register with the forum first. It doesn't take long and you don't lose anything by doing so (actually, you'll gain something because chat is now limited to members of the forum).
Birchington

Re: I can't see the chat button!

Post by Birchington »

I haven't been in to Chat on this site yet, but I think that an excellent move and could never understand why the Chat Room on the old BS site wasn't limited to members.
Supersub

Re: I can't see the chat button!

Post by Supersub »

Definitely a good move. I wondered where the chat button had gone when I wasn't logged in. Just been into the chat and logging in to ensure members only should sort out any trolls.