BS Summer Spanking Party June 24th Gatwick

Parties where a small admission fee is charged. Lots of fun to be had here. If you are charging for an event please consider supporting the site before you post here.
Professor-Red

Re: BS Summer Spanking Party June 24th Gatwick

Post by Professor-Red »

Shame same date as my school or I would have tried to get along but best of luck hope its a great success
Daihard
Site Admin

Post by Daihard »

Professor-Red wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:48 am Shame same date as my school or I would have tried to get along but best of luck hope its a great success
Not to worry Red, there is another bigger party close by on August 19th. I'll send you the details. We'd love to see you.
Daihard
Site Admin

Post by Daihard »

One week to go until we meet again!

We're putting the final preparations in for the party and it looks like it's going to be a blast.

We start at one pm sharp. My phone number will be pasted to the door to gain access if you are later than that.

There is a buffet inclusive in your ticket, and some soft drinks are available including tea and coffee. There will be canned soft drinks available for a donation

You've all hopefully have had the information sheet about how to get there

I'm driving there from Cardiff on the morning so won't be on hand to answer last minute questions.

To ensure everyone has a good time we ask you to restrict your alcohol intake. We also have party "prefects" to answer any questions and lay down the smack if you misbehave!

Sorry if you haven't been able to get into this one. The next party is on August 19th in Sutton. Contact Magic Wand (!MW) for details.

Really looking forward to seeing everyone, renewing old friendships and making new ones.

Let's have fun!
SwitchOfTheBest

Post by SwitchOfTheBest »

I've already mentioned it to Dai in chat, but just to confirm for anyone else interested, unfortunately fallen_butterfly won't be able to make it after all. She recently discovered that it clashes with an annual family commitment that she didn't realise would be on the same day.

I will still be attending, however...
"Never make someone a priority to whom you are only an option."
mornington_crescent

Post by mornington_crescent »

Hello folks, I think I messaged about this party on FL but didn’t see my name on the list. Please @daihard can you confirm, also I’m not sure where to find the payment link. I promise I do know how to use technology, just feeling old and out of it today!
Daihard
Site Admin

Post by Daihard »

mornington_crescent wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:22 pm Hello folks, I think I messaged about this party on FL but didn’t see my name on the list. Please @daihard can you confirm, also I’m not sure where to find the payment link. I promise I do know how to use technology, just feeling old and out of it today!

Hi MC..I have replied to your PM inbox.
Daihard
Site Admin

Post by Daihard »

Five days to go and I'm really excited about this.

However it's going to be warm both in and outside the dungeon. There are canned drinks on sale and a limited amount of bottled water available for free. I'd think seriously about bringing your own water. There's tap water for refills. Public safety message over
poppy

Post by poppy »

Is it ok to bring alcohol?
pops :0*
Daihard
Site Admin

Post by Daihard »

poppy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:30 pm Is it ok to bring alcohol?
Yes but please don't stagger about the place singing.
poppy

Post by poppy »

Well I won’t be singing and I’ll try not to stagger 😂
pops :0*