BS Summer Spanking Party June 24th Gatwick

Parties where a small admission fee is charged. Lots of fun to be had here. If you are charging for an event please consider supporting the site before you post here.
Grab74

Re: BS Summer Spanking Party June 24th Gatwick

Post by Grab74 »

We're running a bit late, and M25 is unfriendly. We should be there about 1:45.
Grab74

Post by Grab74 »

I just wanted to say thanks to Dai for organising this, and letting us come along. It was great to meet everyone, and put faces to some of the names on chat or on FL. Hopefully the first of many, although hopefully a few less degrees on the thermometer next time. :)
Daihard
Site Admin

Post by Daihard »

I've just got home from the party and all I can say is thank you..thank you all for braving the traffic, and flying across the water to make this a very very special day for me.

Thank you to Sam Redbuns for the cake, Stephen Roisswy for being an amazing Party Perfect. Thanks in particular to Mentor for Fem, who instigate the idea, found the venue and made things happen behind the scenez to make this party a success.

If you enjoyed this one or missed it, our next party is the NS August Bash in Sutton organised by !MW in aid of the site and cancer research..on Saturday August 19th.

Did I say thanks?

D
SuperGentleBrian

Post by SuperGentleBrian »

Well done for this party. It was nice to catch up with people I'd not seen in years and to meet some new lovely people .
Brian
Bubblyboo1990

Post by Bubblyboo1990 »

Thank you for the party…and to those I got to catch up with and meet new people. I’m sure I’ll see some people at my next place I go to.

Bubbly
Jungian

Post by Jungian »

Thanks Dai and all for organising this get together. Also, for providing this site...

It was good to catch up with names from the past and meet new people too.
mornington_crescent

Post by mornington_crescent »

Thanks to Dai and friends for organising and hosting. Both I and Skippy* had a brilliant time.

*my cat o’ nine tails
StephenRoissy

Post by StephenRoissy »

Thanks to Dai and all involved in organising the party. Good to meet "old friends" and make new ones too. A lovely group of people who all gelled and treated others with respect. Fun was had and the day finished perfectly with a lovely meal at the local pub. Only one person gave the wrong table number when ordering (yes that was me). Hope to meet up with all (or some) of you again soon. Hopefully not too many sore bottoms today.
Happy Sunday whatever you are doing.
poppy

Post by poppy »

Thanks so much to Dai and everyone else involved in making yesterday happen. Was lovely to catch up with some of the ‘oldies’ after such a long time and a bonus coming home with a sore bum 😂
Here’s to old friends, new friends and fun times ❤️
pops :0*
Sevenil

Post by Sevenil »

Glad you all had a good time folks
We may all be in the gutter but some of us are staring at the stars