SOLD OUT Burns Night Dinner and Party - S0LD OUT

Parties where a small admission fee is charged. Lots of fun to be had here. If you are charging for an event please consider supporting the site before you post here.
SpankyJo

SOLD OUT Burns Night Dinner and Party - S0LD OUT

Post by SpankyJo »

SATURDAY 3 FEBRUARY 2024
THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT
Central Station
37 Wharfdale Road, King's Cross, London N1 9SD
London, Greater London, England

Cost £30 which includes a five course banquet.

You are required to dress up ie.Fetish, Scottish, Gowns, Tuxedos

The Firm presents a full five-course banquet, complete with haggis, clapshot, cranachan, and bagpipes*. This unique event can cater for 30 people only. Serving at 7.30pm. Don’t be late. Please put yourself down as attending on Fetlife - https://fetlife.com/events/1412494 - sold out now.

After dinner, we will relax to enjoy the rest of the evening and practice with the tawse. (Yes, we are encouraging people to drink alcohol and then hit each other)

Tickets £30 in advance.You are required to dress up ie. Scottish, Gowns, Tuxedos, Leather, rubber, PVC, TV, Kilts, evening dress, stylish & perverse. Gentlemen cannot just turn up wearing civvies. Tickets available from IshmaelSkyes on fetlife or via eventbrite – PM IshmaelSkyes on fetlife for details.

Haggis, in case anyone is squeamish, is the food of the gods. Vegan alternatives are available.

*Another musical instrument of similar value may be substituted at the discretion of the chef.
Last edited by SpankyJo on Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Gangster

Re: Burns Night Dinner and Party

Post by Gangster »

Ish is saying this is "presently" sold out
AngelinWebland

Post by AngelinWebland »

Sounds fantastic. I would love to try haggis.

Think it can join my laminated list for next year though.

All enjoy this year. And some photos or videos would be great. Especially of the entry of the haggis.

Tracey x
There is something you should realise. There are no women like me. I am unique. That makes me rather dangerous.
SpankyJo

Post by SpankyJo »

AngelinWebland wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:57 pm Sounds fantastic. I would love to try haggis.

Think it can join my laminated list for next year though.

All enjoy this year. And some photos or videos would be great. Especially of the entry of the haggis.

Tracey x
You must come next year. It's held upstairs in Central Station. There are only a few tickets and sadly it's sold out for this year now. Pictures are possible but probably not the entry of the haggis as too many people would be in the line of the camera shots. DomJon2000 is piping the haggis in on his clarinet.
AngelinWebland

Re: SOLD OUT Burns Night Dinner and Party - S0LD OUT

Post by AngelinWebland »

I saw some photos of you. You looked so happy. Good luck with everything x

Tracey x
There is something you should realise. There are no women like me. I am unique. That makes me rather dangerous.
SpankyJo

Re: SOLD OUT Burns Night Dinner and Party - S0LD OUT

Post by SpankyJo »

AngelinWebland wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:32 pm I saw some photos of you. You looked so happy. Good luck with everything x

Tracey x
Thank you Tracey, it was a lovely evening as always at Central Station. I ate cock a leekie soup, haggis neeps and tatties with whisky gravy, a shot of whisky and cranachan. All delicious and cooked by one of the managers who is a chef at Central Station. After dinner the tables were all moved and lots of us had fun using tawses on naughty bottoms. Sadly it all went far to quick and like cinderella we had to leave to catch the train home. Roll on next year.