What's in your kitbag BESIDES implements?

Thiis is where we dicsuss all aspects of consensual adult spanking in the UK and beyond
Daihard
Site Admin

What's in your kitbag BESIDES implements?

Post by Daihard »

What ya got? I used to pack arnica, plasters and jellybeans. Some people travel with a whole lot more stuff, I'm keen to know what I should be packing.

Now I don't play as hard as I used to, and rarely bruise or break the skin. The jelly beans are for me in case I have a hypoglycaemic crash. But anyone is welcome to share them.

Nowadays the implememt I use most is my hand. Second only to the implement betwween my ears.

Let me know what you're carrying. Give me Kit Bag Envy.
Split7

Re: What's in your kitbag BESIDES implements?

Post by Split7 »

No bag for the newbie! And no crop to put in my non existent bag either after today's disaster🤣
Just my hand if I'm lucky enough to get to use it, some tissues for any tears (probably my own) and my arms for a cuddle should anyone require one? Oh, and definately some sweets of some form to use as bribary🤣
Split7

Post by Split7 »

May bring this badboy along to deal with any BOLDNESS!
Screenshot_2023-11-24-14-58-29-55_260528048de7f2f358f0056f785be619 (1).jpg
Screenshot_2023-11-24-14-58-29-55_260528048de7f2f358f0056f785be619 (1).jpg (245.6 KiB) Viewed 1517 times
AngelinWebland

Post by AngelinWebland »

Do any subs have their own kit? I choose not to because l am assuming my spanker will have practiced with their own and made play plans accordingly. Not really bothered about sweets or chocolate. Once l have started playing and get the adrenaline rush my appetite for food goes completely. I do get very thirsty though. A nice cool glass of wine would be good, but impractical.
There is something you should realise. There are no women like me. I am unique. That makes me rather dangerous.
AngelinWebland

Post by AngelinWebland »

Forgot to mention some people's hand spanking can be harder than most instruments!
I think they know who they are and hope they are not expecting a second chance.

I do bring my Teddy to most events though.
There is something you should realise. There are no women like me. I am unique. That makes me rather dangerous.
Keith
Site Admin

Post by Keith »

Implements aside, my kit bag has baby butter and arnica cream in one of the pockets. A Wartenberg pinwheel, assorted massage tools (for aftercare) and some cuffs in the other.

I'm interested in what other people use as kit bags too, I personally swear by a good Hockey Stick bag as my kit bag. I can fit quite the number of canes, riding crops and all sorts into it, and the good ones have lots of internal pockets for other implements as well. It also helps that no-one looks twice at you if you are carrying a hockey bag around in public. I'm sure I'm not the only one to choose this bag, but I'm wondering what others may have chosen and why?
Daihard
Site Admin

Post by Daihard »

I use the old faithful hockey bag. Although in the past I have used a map/poster tube and a banjo case. I am obviously too old to be playing hockey these days.
Miss Millie

Post by Miss Millie »

First aid kit, plasters and wipes etc
Miss Millie

Post by Miss Millie »

Keith wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:11 pm . It also helps that no-one looks twice at you if you are carrying a hockey bag around in public. I'm sure I'm not the only one to choose this bag, but I'm wondering what others may have chosen and why?
I carry a green canvas tool bag.... Yes it makes me look like a terrorist, I only get away with it cause I'm a white middle aged woman 😝
AngelinWebland

Post by AngelinWebland »

Split7 l am sure your bag will soon fill up. Imagine the fun of going to BBB with a partner and choosing together.

Hands and tones of voice(not shouting) can take you a very long way without any other kit. Enjoy x