Top Space

Thiis is where we dicsuss all aspects of consensual adult spanking in the UK and beyond
Daihard
Site Admin

Top Space

Post by Daihard »

Tops, have you ever experienced Top Space? When the endorphins kick in and you are so in the moment that you're a little light headed and euphoric?

I didn't know Doms and Tops could experience something similar to Sub Space until I found myself after giving a spanking, heeling fluffy with a head full of yum.

If you experience Top Space, what is it like for you?
Keith
Site Admin

Re: Top Space

Post by Keith »

Yep Topspace is a real thing. I've had it on more than one occasion after particularly heavy play. I feel much the same as you describe, sort of fluffy, light and peaceful, but its quite individual too, I get slightly different feelings following different play partners and different play.

Topdrop is also a real thing, when the endorphins slip away, usually overnight, I can get quite irritable, and I find self care is quite an important tool to be aware of at that point.

I don't think it's something anyone should chase, or look to experience if they have never experienced it before though; It's like a London Bus, it might turn up and when it does, it will turn up when it damn well pleases. I'd been doing this thing for a number of decades before it first happened to me.
Chelmer

Post by Chelmer »

Me too ! Occasionally at parties after I had played, I used to feel very calm and at peace. A kind of "all's right with the world" feeling. Sometimes I took wine along simply to consume at this moment.

Happy memories, and until the next time...
Miss Millie

Post by Miss Millie »

Definitely, feels like you're flying, almost strangely invincible. It's lovely. Horrible drop afterwards though when your body has used up all those nice confidence chemicals whatever they are and you're convinced you're a terrible top.