How did we find out we had this interest?

Thiis is where we dicsuss all aspects of consensual adult spanking in the UK and beyond
Tradcp44

How did we find out we had this interest?

Post by Tradcp44 »

Probably a question that fascinates me how people have found out they had a spanking B interest. Mine is easy to pinpoint but some of my friends seem to have had different inductions to the subject. Some say they were born with it. Others came across it it or a particular incident triggered it. Anyone want to spill
The beans?
Daihard
Site Admin

Re: How did we find out we had this interest?

Post by Daihard »

I guess I was born with it. Please remember this is an adult consensual spanking forum. Early memories cab be triggering and I won't permit them here.
Tradcp44

Post by Tradcp44 »

That’s a given but I was simply wondering whether it was something inside or something you can come to discover. Early memories for me were old Hollywood films and the odd comic. Hopefully that’s not a banned subject
poppy

Post by poppy »

I have no idea, but I don’t remember a time when I didn’t know I had this interest. May have been brought on from a book or a movie. I do remember thinking I was weird until I found the internet, now I know I’m weird but a lot of others are too 😂
pops :0*
Rattan2

Post by Rattan2 »

I suppose it was certain triggers.

I adored the female bottom from very early on but weirdly I also much preferred confident, powerful female partners.

So that marked down as a switch from the outset :lol:
!MW

Post by !MW »

The first time I can remember was watching Tom Brown's schooldays on a Sunday evening in the late 60's
It use to excite me but I didnt know why
Of course I've worked it out :)
Supersub

Post by Supersub »

I remember going to a stag night in my late teens and the stripper ( playfully,!!) caned the groom and told him to make sure he behaved now he was getting married. I thought that looks interesting 🤔 I guess it woke and nudged something inside me. :D
(No such luck on my stag night though, I got thrown in the river 🤣🤣🤣)
BottomsUp

Post by BottomsUp »

I’ve had this interest as long as I can remember, long before I understood anything about it or about sexual desire. I somehow always knew it was something to keep hidden/secret. I used devour anything I saw which had spanking references, books, videos etc. I found like-minded souls online and delved into the online world first for quite some time before plucking up the courage to meet people, and I haven’t looked back since!
lilmischief

Post by lilmischief »

Like most folk "it" has always been there, anything that cropped up like movies and comics such as Beano & Dandy & Oor Wullie.

Didn't understand much as to why "it" just is.

When I got my first computer (old dial up connection) I searched the word Spanking and WHOOSH the whole world opened up in front of my eyes. I knew I wasn't alone then.

I first joined an American Site (can't remember the name) then in there met a few of the old BS member who directed me to BS. Absolutely FANTASTIC.
StephenRoissy

Post by StephenRoissy »

In the 70's (yes I am that old) there was a film version of "The Story of O" and it came to my local cinema - I was living in Wimbledon. I saw it and thought 'wow is that what people do?'. I had always been intrigued by the way I reacted when I saw spanking, whippings, floggings etc in movies. Pirate films as well as Cowboys and Indians in the 60s were especially good. So this opened up a new world to me. Of course in the 70s we did not have the internet but we had a magazine called "Forum" and you could write and sometimes meet others with similar interests. My first sub and I kept a diary of events we enjoyed together and later with others. It's probably in the loft somewhere. And the rest, as they say, is history!!