How did we find out we had this interest?

Thiis is where we dicsuss all aspects of consensual adult spanking in the UK and beyond
AngelinWebland

Re: How did we find out we had this interest?

Post by AngelinWebland »

I think growing up in my generation it was just a way of life. How it grew into something sexual and sensual l really don't know.

I know l fantasised about it in books and films in my middle teens, but never considered it a real life posibility.

I realised that l wasn't alone with these thoughts and feelings about 7 years ago, through the Internet.

I have had some wonderful sessions and some awful ones. But mostly good. Sometimes great.

I still consider myself a beginner.

Tracey
There is something you should realise. There are no women like me. I am unique. That makes me rather dangerous.
Getovermyknee

Post by Getovermyknee »

Hello Tracey,

I seem to have had the urge to tan a girls bottom since young and used to act out scenarios which ended in one at least over knee.

Had some wonderful times since and more so since being divorced.
Mature Master

Post by Mature Master »

I suppose I have always had an interest in spanking both giving and recieving. It really took off when I met a couple who were quite vocal about their interest in consensual spanking and role play. Although they never admitted indulging in this activity themselves it became obvious when I came across a video starring the lady in question. In the film she was caned in the traditional way by another female.
Since this encounter I have spanked and been spanked by several gentlemen with a mutual interest in the subject. Until recently I was involved for several years with a Dom retired schoolmaster who was a strict disciplinarian and expert in the use of the cane, strap and slipper. Sadly, due to health problems, he is no longer on the scene.
Mature experienced master available for mature adult males/females/ couples. All limits fully respected. Discretion assured and expected
AngelinWebland

Post by AngelinWebland »

Mature Master wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:52 pm I suppose I have always had an interest in spanking both giving and recieving. It really took off when I met a couple who were quite vocal about their interest in consensual spanking and role play. Although they never admitted indulging in this activity themselves it became obvious when I came across a video starring the lady in question. In the film she was caned in the traditional way by another female.
Since this encounter I have spanked and been spanked by several gentlemen with a mutual interest in the subject. Until recently I was involved for several years with a Dom retired schoolmaster who was a strict disciplinarian and expert in the use of the cane, strap and slipper. Sadly, due to health problems, he is no longer on the scene.
I would need to write my memoirs x
There is something you should realise. There are no women like me. I am unique. That makes me rather dangerous.
Jonspank

Post by Jonspank »

Like so many, i have really no idea, as a child it facinated me in books, comics, television and films (i even sat through a film 'the Iron Maiden' twice as it had an all to brief spanking scene. My interest continued into my teens and ruined a few relationships trying to introduce it and it was not until my mid 20's that I finally met a willing partner. I married a vanilla who although tried it in the early days never really got into it. I now meet 'discreetly' as we all know it doesnt go away! Later in life I tried being on the receiving end, so now switch (to be honest I wish id discovered Aunty Types as a horny teenager.)
Tytoes

Post by Tytoes »

At the age of six I became fascinated with ladies bottoms, I'd frequently look through the underwear section of the Freemans catalogue. This fascination very quickly evolved into a fixation with spanking and my parents must of thought it a little odd to have a seven yr old regularly reading the newspapers which in those days frequently had articles relating to spanking and CP administered in schools. At the end of the day I think that I'm just wired this way and will be until the day that I die.
dragonc

Post by dragonc »

Tytoes wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:50 am At the age of six I became fascinated with ladies bottoms, I'd frequently look through the underwear section of the Freemans catalogue. This fascination very quickly evolved into a fixation with spanking and my parents must of thought it a little odd to have a seven yr old regularly reading the newspapers which in those days frequently had articles relating to spanking and CP administered in schools. At the end of the day I think that I'm just wired this way and will be until the day that I die.
Wow, that sounds like me! My mother had the same catalogue and the lingerie section was so arousing. A spanking fixation indeed and still enjoying it.
Haydyn

Post by Haydyn »

As with the other comments on this thread I seem to have had a thing about spanking since I was about 6 and although I imagined it would gradually fade away it is is still with me 70 years later. Last bottom smacked July 23; delightful young lady found on Spankee Finder. It cost but what fun.
Bendover

Post by Bendover »

Had these tendencies to receive corporal punishment for a very long time. In particular, I love more domestic implements like slippers and gym shows.
Underthebridge

Post by Underthebridge »

I think I’ve always known - I read a lot of Enid Blyton etc as a child and I’d always look for references etc, although then did absolutely nothing about it until a few months ago!