How did we find out we had this interest?

Thiis is where we dicsuss all aspects of consensual adult spanking in the UK and beyond
Miss Millie

Re: How did we find out we had this interest?

Post by Miss Millie »

I have always been interested. I remember cartoons with spanking in them made me squirmy and embarrassed from a fairly young age. Then as I got older and hit my teens I fantasised about it. Took years and years till I found a safe space where I could actually meet a community and play though.
SwitchOfTheBest

Post by SwitchOfTheBest »

Ah, "squirmy", what a wonderful word, and a feeling that I too knew from a very early age. Like many of us, it was there almost as long as I can remember.

I've been struggling to reply to this thread as I don't wish to break the rules, but here goes anyway, apologies in advance if anything breaks the rules: am always happy to discuss more in private.

Like others, The Beano, The Dandy, etc. were a big influence, as were a set of hand-me-down Billy Bunter annuals that were given to me, and seeing an episode of the 1970s TV series Whack-O!. We got The Beano delivered every Saturday morning and I would immediately take it up to my room and turn to The Bash Street Kids centrespread, to read about their adventures with Daihard's avatar. :) It too made me feel funny inside but I didn't know why.
BottomsUp wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:34 pm I’ve had this interest as long as I can remember, long before I understood anything about it or about sexual desire. I somehow always knew it was something to keep hidden/secret.
Yes, me too, fascinating, isn't it? I was never told that it was a bad thing, but somehow I just instinctively knew that it was "naughty", and something to keep hidden/secret, and I'd love to know why. There's a Ph.D. for someone in there...

At that age I was only toppy (at least consciously). It wasn't until my very late teens that I consciously realised that I might like being on the receiving end too.

However it wasn't until 1999, when I was 34, and met a lovely kinky lady quite by chance through a local newspaper telephone dating ad, that I managed to put my (and her!) long-standing desires into practice. Sadly we only lasted 18 months as we were totally unable to get along outside the bedroom, but by then cheap internet (thank you, Freeserve!) came along, and the world was my oyster...
"Never make someone a priority to whom you are only an option."
marktigger

Post by marktigger »

I have been aware of my interest in spanking for as long as I remember.
Daviddom

Post by Daviddom »

I think it's hard wired. Personally, I remember being interested in spanking long before I hit puberty. I can think of an incident from way back that made a big impression on me, so much so that I can still remember it more than 50 years on.
galahadtp58

Post by galahadtp58 »

I can't ever remember a time I wasn't fascinated by everything to do with spanking. I do remember taking a young lady to the cinema to watch Monty Python and the holy Grail.

My teenage hormones when into overdrive when Sir Galahad enters Zoot's castle seeking the holy grail, full of women who demand a spanking for being naughty.

Still remember the bus ride home on the upstairs deck mmmm.
Split7

Post by Split7 »

I think it was when I was whipped with a riding crop by a friend with a horse crop. Only 1 stroke but it was full force over my jeans, took my breath away and hold back tears, hurt like hell, and she laughed her ass off!
But once the pain and the marks died down I found myself wanting more but never having the balls to ask for it!
Hidden my love for spanking for over 30 years but now actively looking for my first spanking session with a woman?
Split7

Post by Split7 »

I was just thinking that around the same time as the riding crop event, probably about the same year, a drama teacher threatened in front of the entire class to spank mine and my best mates asses until they were red raw! We were only whispering at the back of the stage! I was Soo embarrassed at the time, but I regret not pushing her buttons a little more now to see if she'd have gone through with it!

I think a combination of the 2 events really lit up the world of spanking for me, although I think I've always had a curiosity for it.
Cally_

Post by Cally_ »

Unlike many on here, it has not been there since my very earliest memories but I am very happy that I can pinpoint a precise moment. I won’t go into the context but the spark for me was watching a group of girls playing around and dancing in a circle, facing inward so their bottoms were on show from outside the circle. The girls were all different shapes and sizes and no two of their bottoms were quite alike but they all looked wonderful. I found the whole spectacle thrilling. There were so many references to spanking in the media back then that it was probably only a day or so before the connection between admiring bottoms and wanting to spank them was made.

A few years ago I visited the spot in my home town where I had witnessed the dancing. It was very emotional. Can’t think of any other time I’ve got all emotional in what is now a car park.
DaveP1956

Post by DaveP1956 »

I was 23 yo in an office in the 80's A very rude office junior about 23 was employed to do the mail. My female boss was in her early 40's and remarked one day that she was quote 'someone in need of a 'good spanking' to learn some manners. I responded with 'its very common' these days that ladies need reminded about the good old days. Promoted 2 days later and we had a good chat 3 weeks later.
DaveP1956

Post by DaveP1956 »

Perhaps some ladies are just fed up with the 'woke ways' these days which is all too common. Waiting at home for a well deserved spanking is something apparently that long gone. The 'butterflies' knowing what to expect, but knowing it is well deserved. A good spanking and all forgotten about.