How did we find out we had this interest?

Thiis is where we dicsuss all aspects of consensual adult spanking in the UK and beyond
Achilles

Re: How did we find out we had this interest?

Post by Achilles »

It's good to be weird Poppy. Mire people should be! 😄
Achilles

Re: How did we find out we had this interest?more

Post by Achilles »

More even.
Mentorforfem

Post by Mentorforfem »

Thinking back many, many years I was always aware of this thing we do. My quest became a search to find those with the same kink. At first it was a case of just being lucky and daring to raise the idea of spanking with GF's. That was quite fruitful. Then I decided to make my own luck and ran personal ads in Forum and Privilege magazines. That was very successful. And then the internet kicked in and supercharged the spanking world.
BTW, someone talked about spankos being weird. I don't think we are weird. Vanillas are weird, LoL
Tel19

Post by Tel19 »

This is close to the question I have been asking myself for years which is "what made me interested?". O

I have always been very secretive about it, partuclarly after I mentioned it to a girlfriend in my late teens where it led to a break up. Apart from her there are still only 2 other people who know, a long term girlfirend I had in my early 20s who had a fabulous bum and was up for a few smacks and my wonderful wife who accepts it. Neither of those two were particularly interested in the subject but allowed me to indulge, now my wife often gets aroused by it but not every time.

At least the internet showed me that I was not alone but it is still a mainly suppressed subject for me.

Edited by Candice Marie to remove references to minors.
Tel19

Post by Tel19 »

Unfortunately the edit lost a key part of my reason for for posting. I was merely trying to describe my feelings before I eventually realised my interest in the subject in the hope that others had experienced similar feelings and I was not weird, as mentioned in other posts. With no internet at the time, and I didn't discover the magazines until much later, I really did feel that I was not normal.

Hopefully this doesn't have any banned references.
Grab74

Post by Grab74 »

I fantasized about spanking girls long before I knew anything about sex or anything else. It's just always been there.

When I met my ex-wife, spanking her almost immediately became part of what we did. This was before the web was a thing. Lacking other sources of information, I probably didn't make it as good as it could have been, and she probably didn't know how to ask for anything to be done differently. It was only after I got divorced that I upped my skills by playing with partners who knew a bit better, and generally being part of the kink scene.

It was also then that I discovered what I'd been missing all this time was the control side of kink. I do still very much enjoy simply topping, and I'm perfectly happy to do that with friends and nothing more, but the connection of D/s is absolutely what makes it for me.
countoutloud

Post by countoutloud »

My interest started at an early age. My first memory of being interested in spanking was finding a magazine that reported on spanking in movies and TV. As I grew up I searched for any magazines I could find. So different back then compared to now. We now have the world CP world at our fingertips with the advent of the internet and smart phones.
RichardE

Post by RichardE »

As a youngster, I was scared stiff of the cane and although it was part of life then, it just terrified me with no attraction at all.

As I got older, I sort of wanted to face up to my early fears (mainly but not exclusivly the cane) and confront them, which led to a fascination as to whether I could just accept a "six of the best" and laugh it off, or whether, given the opertunity to stop it, I would chicken out.

It is a lprotracted story, which I won't inflict on you all now, but the long and short is that I went to an adult role play "school Headmistress" ( Miss Prim) and found out that not only could I take it, but I actuall enjoyed the thrill of it all.

The rest, as they say is history.
You told me that this would hurt you more than it hurt me..... You lied!!!
martin70

Post by martin70 »

Always been with me.
cassie darling

Post by cassie darling »

I was always dead embarrassed as a baby goat whenever anything with spanking, caning, skippering or the threat of it made me feel funny inside. Then in my late teens began writing my famous Charlotte and James stories after a drunken night at home (I was about 19) and had read a spanking novel published by.Blacklace or some such and thought it was truly awful and decided I could do better - my penname is pim parnell, think the Scarlet Pimpernel- 'Demn Elusive'. Stumbled on Spanko.net - started putting my work on there, a fan invited.me to come and play with her Dom then I went on the chat on that site met Himself aged 33/34 realised I really wanted to be spanked and eventually even caned and we are still together and still play regularly 20 years later. I am still a brat but perhaps just a tad more grown up and definitely don't feel like I am in my mid 50's! After tripping over Spanko.net British Spanking and other sites I was totally hooked.i even used to skim read Dickens looking for spanking scenes.

Xx cassie

Please excuse the punctuation and general formatting as I really suck at it :roll: