BS Christmas Spanking Party Walsall, December 16th 2023

Parties where a small admission fee is charged. Lots of fun to be had here. If you are charging for an event please consider supporting the site before you post here.
galahadtp58

Re: BS Christmas Spanking Party Walsall, December 16th 2023

Post by galahadtp58 »

looking forward to meeting you all at the party. whoo hoo
galahadtp58

Post by galahadtp58 »

looking forward to meeting you all at the party. whoo hoo
Tara_Red

Post by Tara_Red »

galahadtp58 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:37 am looking forward to meeting you all at the party. whoo hoo
Plus you've met me, Snowbrumi and Clairbearbumbum already 👋
Miss Tara Red - professional domme, switch and disciplinarian. CP demos & workshops. Spanking parties. Professional sessions & phone calls.
Daihard
Site Admin

Post by Daihard »

One month to go.

I've just tried on my new outfit and I look FAB-U-LOUS! I need you to start firming up your plans and confirming whether you can attend on December 16th, I have sixty four on the list across two sites - and the list is growing. I have only twenty spots left. Please can you comfirm (preferably with payment and save youself a fiver for drinks and snacks) by December 1st?

Ta everso.
Cally_

Post by Cally_ »

I have decided not to attend this one, so please take me off the 'maybe' list. The date coincides with me having just got back from a trip to the West Country and family time. I'm also rather shy of booking rail travel, having had 3 out of my most recent 4 distance train journeys disrupted by strikes.

I hope everyone has a great time, I could well be up for events at a later stage but the timing of this one isn't right for me.
AngelinWebland

Post by AngelinWebland »

Will really miss you Cally. There is always a lot going on this time of year. This is a close to home venue for me. I do get anxious about the trains when coming home from Euston.
There is something you should realise. There are no women like me. I am unique. That makes me rather dangerous.
Daihard
Site Admin

Post by Daihard »

Three weeks to go and only ten unconfirmed spots left. I'm writing to old friends to advise them to confirm ASAP.. We are massively oversubscribed and the places will go in the next week. So please get your confirmation in. And while you're at it, save yourself a Lady Godiva by paying in advance.
AngelinWebland

Post by AngelinWebland »

Can't decide whether to stay Saturday night. Are you all staying at the same hotel?
There is something you should realise. There are no women like me. I am unique. That makes me rather dangerous.
Split7

Post by Split7 »

Hi Angel, I think there's a few staying at the travelodge and a few at the premier inn, not sure about any other hotels though.
Daihard
Site Admin

Post by Daihard »

AngelinWebland wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:08 pm Can't decide whether to stay Saturday night. Are you all staying at the same hotel?
Hi Angel

If it makes your choice any easier we're having a drink afterwards at the Premier Inn.