Moderators

Announcements, requests, complaints and compliments go here. This your community.
Daihard
Site Admin

Moderators

Post by Daihard »

I'm delighted to be able to tell you that your site and Chat Moderators are:

Samantha Redbuns

Lady4OTK

!MW

Marker

Candice Marie

Justsaffron

They have promised to only use their powers for good. Please respect them and DON'T phone them at work1
samanth_redbuns

Re: Moderators

Post by samanth_redbuns »

Congratulations all fellow moderators.
Daihard
Site Admin

Post by Daihard »

Please welcome our new moderator, Candice Marie
samanth_redbuns

Post by samanth_redbuns »

Yyyyyaaaaa great welcome Candice
smartarse

Post by smartarse »

Good to see old familiar faces again
smartarse

Post by smartarse »

and welcome Candice
missnortycurves

Post by missnortycurves »

For those new to the scene (and those old timers like me who have a poor memory....) can you explain what a moderator actually does please? It might be helpful?

Congratulations to all the moderators (though how some names got on the list i've no idea...)
mnc = curvy and naughty - always! :P
Candice Marie

Post by Candice Marie »

That's a very cool question, MissNC - it's really easy to assume people know what things mean!

It's basically about keeping an eye on the threads and in chat and making sure that everyone's playing nicely and sticking to the rules. If absolutely necessary we can mute people, and kick them out for periods between five minutes and a year if they persist in breaking rules (including the "don't be a d*ck" rule).

Mainly it's about trolls coming in and disrupting the room - it's unlikely we'd have to take action against actual members, though even then a warning nudge is sometimes needed.

If someone's just getting on your nerves, it's best just to block them so you can't see what they're saying and they can't see you either. But if they're persisting and disputing the room or the forum, then nudge a mod and someone will see what they can do. Just bear in mind all the mods are just normal people (ahahahahahahahaha) and there might be a time when there's none around.
DaveP1956

Post by DaveP1956 »

Greeting to all and thanks for accepting me back. I was on this site many years ago under the nick of Dashing Dave although guess not many will remember me. Based in Central Scotland and just an old fashioned gentleman who always treats ladies with respect. Hope I will be allowed back into the chat room and will update my profile tomorrow.
Daihard
Site Admin

Post by Daihard »

Welcome Dave. We're in the chatroom from 9.30 pm usually. God knows why it's so late, but it is what it is!