Chat Room Rules. Serious Discussion

Announcements, requests, complaints and compliments go here. This your community.
Jaynwalker

Re: Chat Room Rules. Serious Discussion

Post by Jaynwalker »

Candice Marie wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:03 am Oh, and I’d be way more comfortable in a chatroom where there was no conversation about the spanking of actual minors, including peoples own stories.
Yes please, I was asked about my earlist spanking memory last night. I was able to steer the convo away but we all know what they mean by this.
I would even go as far to say that something like "little girl/boy" is boardering on this taboo subject. I am well aware of "littles" but its a fine line and one that many find uncomfortable.
Owned by TonyReigate
HenrySwale

Post by HenrySwale »

who are the moderators please ?
Daihard
Site Admin

Post by Daihard »

We dont' have them yet. I've spoken to one person who has accepted. She is an experienced moderator. I'm about to speak to another experienced mod. But if anyone wants to help in this way, please pm me or message me thorugh whatsapp
Cally_

Post by Cally_ »

Jaynwalker wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:24 pm
Candice Marie wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:03 am Oh, and I’d be way more comfortable in a chatroom where there was no conversation about the spanking of actual minors, including peoples own stories.
Yes please, I was asked about my earlist spanking memory last night. I was able to steer the convo away but we all know what they mean by this.
I would even go as far to say that something like "little girl/boy" is boardering on this taboo subject. I am well aware of "littles" but its a fine line and one that many find uncomfortable.
Couldn't agree more with you. I don't really have a full understanding of the littles thing but I do know a lot of people, including friends who identify as littles without causing any discomfort or crossing any lines. And they are definitely not the people who are going to be asking about first spanking experience or were you spanked as a child.
Keith
Site Admin

Post by Keith »

Cally_ wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:59 pm Couldn't agree more with you. I don't really have a full understanding of the littles thing but I do know a lot of people, including friends who identify as littles without causing any discomfort or crossing any lines. And they are definitely not the people who are going to be asking about first spanking experience or were you spanked as a child.
I agree it's safe to assume most littles and their associated others are respectful of others feelings, but it is one of those things that needn't be brought up in public chat and if it is communicated badly I can see how it might blur lines. Should we extend that also to schoolie based role playing of any type?

I personally prefer to err on the side of caution as much as possible.
Marker

Post by Marker »

Just a thought would it be possible for the moderator's have a different colour for their nicknames so people know who they are so they don't have to worry about finding out which moderator's are online rather than having to check who are the moderator's plus if the moderator is online and wants to or has to leave the chat room they can then easily check that there is another one in the chat room just a thought
samanth_redbuns

Post by samanth_redbuns »

May I add, if there is someone in the main room you find breaking the rules or being a d**k put that person on ignore rather than jump on the moderator to kick the person out or arguing with said d**k.
!MW

Post by !MW »

As far as I am concerned to keep this site and chat room the correct side of the line, all posts and conversations should be about an adult consensual subject.
Daihard
Site Admin

PROVISIONAL CHAT ROOOM RULES

Post by Daihard »

Provisional Chat Room Rules for your consideration.

DO

Be mindful of others' opinions, feelings and possibly histories
Be polite and respectful, no matter wht role you are in the Scene. Everyone deserves politeness if not respect.
Use the Ignore Button if someone is bothering you. Click on the person's name in the Participants Box and select the "eye" shaped icon.
Respect the moderators. Their decision is final and the Admin doesn't have time for it. Mods can gag or ban for periods of 1 minute to one year.
Consider carefully before you disclose your last name, email address, home address or telephone number
Have fun. If it stops being fun, stop doing it.

DON'T

Discuss the spanking of anyone under18. This is an adult consesual spanking grou. p Age players, schoolies and littles, save it for pm please.
Use discriminatory language or hate speech
Share anything you hear in the chat room. Real names of users etc.
Be a D*ck. Remember there are real people on the other send of your conversation. Being a d*ck could get you banned
Candice Marie

Post by Candice Marie »

These feel like they'll definitely help keep the room feeling safe.