Tara Red's Sensational Spanking Party March (with all vetted players!)

Parties where a small admission fee is charged. Lots of fun to be had here. If you are charging for an event please consider supporting the site before you post here.
Tara_Red

Post by Tara_Red »

Hi everyone, you will remember my spanking parties that I've been running for years at The Facility when I took over running spanking parties there when Winks retired from running her BS Midlands spanking party, we had a short break for lockdown, managed one back before another break for my cancer treatment then the traditional Halloween with fireworks! This is the first one for 2023 and all BS members are welcome. If you want to check out the event on Fetlife it is here https://fetlife.com/events/1239542 and I've copied all details below too.
Run on a Saturday afternoon with an evening play party for those who wish to play on https://fetlife.com/events/1239565 It would be lovely to see some of you there!

CP demo, spanking games at start with prizes, sale table, school detention, evening party to follow, day before BBB, super buffet & cake!

Saturday, Mar 18th, 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM, The Facility, north Birmingham
£20 cash on door (or £15 each party if attending the evening)
Dress code - Fetish, smart casual, uniforms (not Nazi), school uniform, littles wear, suits, lbd, lingerie, kilts, all black. Make an effort!

My umpteenth afternoon spanking party at that well known West Midlands venue The Facility, aimed at spankos who love spanking and have a lot of fun! Play is very much encouraged and all players are vetted or known to me personally.

50 LIMIT max. Party starts at 1pm with meeters and greeters to get you settled, and a couple of musical spanking games around 1.30pm to break the ice with various prizes and get those interested all in one place for the CP optional demo and buffet.

Miss Red and others will be running a school detention at 4pm so schoolies please bring a note from your teacher or guardian with your misdemeanours and punishments.

All players attending MUST be vetted and you must memo me for a place, please do not just turn up. Open to singles and couples but the emphasis is on spanking play so please make an effort to mix, chat and teach others and where possible play with others as much as you can too! Numbers will be limited with a mix of genders, singles and couples, tops, bottoms and switches to keep a good balance. If you haven't been to one of my events before and I don't know you then find someone who will vouch for you that is known to me.

Everyone who attends should be able to find some play or will have a nice sore bottom to go home with! Plus quite a few well known spankos, players and professionals on a day off who attend other UK spanking parties are often there too. (Note the numbers showing on Fetlife are not reflective of all who are going as there are a few spankos who are not Fetlife members or are members of spanking forums.)

We have simple badges with your name and if you are top, bottom or switch etc enabling more mingling and playing plus I will help in matching up. You are welcome to bring your own badges too.

As usual there will be a half hour demo in the middle room this time on general CP on how to use implements for best effects.

Venue is on 3 floors - 2 comfortable lounge rooms with chairs and sofas and benches, 2 dungeons with plenty of benches, horses, A frames etc plus a small schoolroom set up in the lounge room of blackboard, horse and 3 desks. I'm very sorry it is not suitable for disabled access, most of the action/ buffet though is on the middle floor up one flight of stairs with railing either side if you can make it to there for the day. Toilet on each floor. Private car park outside and 10 minute walk from train/bus station.

You may spank and play in all the rooms at any time except during the demo in that room, and the buffet room when the buffet is served at first. Please note this is a spanking and CP party, it is not suitable for CBT/ needles/ rope/ wax etc and anything overtly sexual please keep that for the evening play party! If you are shy playing in public then you are welcome to wear a thong or just be spanked over pants/clothes.

Our super buffet is served at 2.30pm with veggie/vegan options and rupert_bare's legendary potato salad (you are more than welcome to please also bring your own small donations to the buffet) lots of cake and aftercare chocolate. Cans of Coke/ Diet Coke/ Fanta/ Irn Bru £1 and water 50p. Tea/coffee £1 for a bottomless cup.

BRING AND BUY ~ There will also be a table for a kinky bring and buy sale, this will not be manned, you bring your kinky item, clothing, toy or implement and leave it on the table labelled with your name and price, then the person who wishes to buy it will seek you out. Designed to help out those people strapped for cash who wish to attend the party and to give an implement a new home! OR donate the money to BacklashUK in their collecting tin.

Play until 6pm. Afterwards there will be a meet for drinks/ coffee/ meal/ more chat at a local eatery between the venue and the train station for those who wish to mingle some more (or sit in lounge whilst we Hoover!) until evening play party 7.30pm.
For those attending the evening party it is only £15 instead of £20 entry if you attended the afternoon one.

It is also the wonderful BBB the next day on the Sunday 19th with a Movie Madness optional dress theme, Impact Play demo, burlesque dancer, 50 stalls, cafe, bar, meet and greet team, so well worth making an effort to come to Birmingham for the weekend! There's a BBB evening party too with 2 large play areas, bar, Impact Play workshop, rope lessons, wax lounge, Lego lounge, electrics tasters, cake stall www.theBBB.co.uk

Please memo me for an invite and I will also send you full details plus travel details if you let me know public transport or car - 10 minutes walk train/bus station - 5 minutes j10 M6 with private car park. Hotel details are here - https://fetlife.com/groups/35448/group_posts/4377249 look forward to seeing you all there!

PS Vetted means that if I do not know you well and consider you a safe player, then you must have references from a well known scene player, a good pro domme or event organiser or that one is willing to vouch for you.
Miss Tara Red - professional domme, switch and disciplinarian. CP demos & workshops. Spanking parties. Professional sessions & phone calls.
Daihard
Site Admin

Re: Tara Red's Sensational Spanking Party March (with all vetted players!)

Post by Daihard »

So who is thinking if going? It might be useful to arrange lifts etc.
five_foot_two

Post by five_foot_two »

I’d love to fly over and attend if I knew others who were going!
To thine own self be true
Daihard
Site Admin

Post by Daihard »

Hope it went well. Perhaps a few of us could go to the next one?
lilmischief

Post by lilmischief »

Teesside Dave and I would love to attend the next one. Teesside Dave will be in touch. Thank you.
poppy

Post by poppy »

I’d like to go to the next one too please Tara
pops :0*
dommasterphil

Post by dommasterphil »

Tara's parties are great fun and most import SAFE.
Great venue and lots of fun to be had.

Iv been to many a Tara event or party.

Hate it when my diary clashes.
lilmischief

Post by lilmischief »

Will Tara's party be advertised here?
Daihard
Site Admin

Post by Daihard »

Hopefully yes. I'm sure with a bit of notice we could have some people from here. I'd like to go certainly.
lilmischief

Post by lilmischief »

Daihard wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:55 pm Hopefully yes. I'm sure with a bit of notice we could have some people from here. I'd like to go certainly.

Thank you Daihard, Dave and I for sure.