Trouble joining / loggong on

Announcements, requests, complaints and compliments go here. This your community.
Daihard
Site Admin

Trouble joining / loggong on

Post by Daihard »

I'm told that several potential new members have been knocked back when trying to join. We are working on it. If you want to let me know who you are, there is a Contact Us button on the stip at the very bottom of the website. This will reach my email. I can keep you appraised of when this is fixed, Or try to get you logged on from my end.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Dai
Keith
Site Admin

Re: Trouble joining / loggong on

Post by Keith »

I've also had a quick look and Dai has enacted a fix that should solve most of the problems. So we should be okay for any new log ins as of this evening. Please keep in mind that the chat and the forum are two different (but linked) systems though, so we do need to know which one you can't log in to.

If you know someone who is struggling to log in, please either contact Dai, or post on this thread letting us know, including when they tried (at least roughly) and what they tried to log into (forum or the chat).
Keith
Site Admin

Post by Keith »

I've just enabled over a dozen new users, so if you have been unable to log in since you registered, you should find you can get on to the forum now. This is a me thing, I've been on holiday, and unable to log into the site thanks to our wifi being one that was "moderated" for adult content.

Sorry about the wait. If you have any more issues logging in, please use the contact us button at the bottom of the website and Daihard can send me your details so I can make sure you get access as quickly as possible.
Keith
Site Admin

Post by Keith »

I have just finished working my way through the entire inactive members list. Everyone who has registered (no matter when), now has access to the board. If you wanted to post, have created a username and you've struggled to get on, please try again.

And please use the contact us button at the bottom of the site and let us know if you can't.
Keith
Site Admin

Post by Keith »

Have you tried joining us recently, but are struggling to log in to the site because your email is getting refused by the board? Send an email under 'contact us', tell us your user name and what is happening to you and we will do our best to make your log-in work.

We have an unwanted visitor with a very interesting algorithm trying to create log-ins on the site; Daihard and I are not letting it get in BUT your email might get caught up in the currently very heavy crossfire, so if it does get hit and you can't log on, let us know.

We're here to help. Well, Daihard is. I'm hunting wabbits.