Desert Island Implements

Thiis is where we dicsuss all aspects of consensual adult spanking in the UK and beyond
JCSPANKS

Re: Desert Island Implements

Post by JCSPANKS »

A well worn in London tanner DD strap. An authentic razor strop (more worn out than in!). And a cane of course, I'm old school!
My treat? The girl I took with me!
GibsonFirebird

Post by GibsonFirebird »

A rattan cane, I have a few to choose from.

My trusty razor strop which was previously owned by the late London Tanner, Rest In Peace Ian, you are missed.

My long handled bath brush, it is an excellent bottom stinging device.

But, I have a fourth. My own trusty and reliable right hand. I t goes where I go 😀

My treat would be Carol Vorderman😀 But alas as she would decline I would need a sound system for my music.
RichardE

Post by RichardE »

Junior, senior and reformatory canes of course!!!!

treat? any of the lovely BSC ladies to share them with
You told me that this would hurt you more than it hurt me..... You lied!!!
cassie darling

Post by cassie darling »

mine and Himself's toy bag with contents.
Some audio books as I'm dyslexic and find reading books difficult instead of pieces of music, (i' ll list them all if you really want but Farenheit 451, Prelude To Foundation and Forward The Foundation are the highlights and if I had to choose just one it would Farenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury.)
The Bible in accessible form, Shakespeare erm I find it impossible to access so it might be useful to fix a table leg etc.

My luxury, disregarding the rule about no live things would either be Himself, or my cat.

If i wasn't allowed them it would be The Mace that sits on the table in uk The House Of Commons as legally The Commons wouldn't be allowed to sit or pass any laws without it. (Thank you Betty Boothroyd for talking about it on her Desert Island Disks and saying because Parliament couldn't sit, see above, you would increase you chances of rescue, at least by the militant wing of The Civil Service as they hate anything that would disrupt Parliament although they wouldn't necessarily be that quick about it lol.

cassie
marktigger

Post by marktigger »

1. Riding whip
2.Hairbrush
3.Ruler