Desert Island Implements

Thiis is where we dicsuss all aspects of consensual adult spanking in the UK and beyond
Keith
Site Admin

Desert Island Implements

Post by Keith »

Most of us know the concept of Desert Island Discs I'm sure... if not, it doesn't take too much of a browser search to find out all about it and you might find something nice.

Desert Island Implements is much the same concept. If you could only take three implements with you to a desert island, with one unnamed consenting partner of your choice and one treat. What would be your three implements and what would be your treat?

Mine would be a leather paddle, a smoked dragon cane and a rubber strap. The treat would be chocolate. I do like a bit of chocolate.
Cally_

Re: Desert Island Implements

Post by Cally_ »

Neat idea.

Mine would be my favourite leather paddle and favourite leather strap and a French Ivory (synthetic material, no elephants or walrus involved) hairbrush.

I'm assuming there will be wildlife to see on this island and clear night skies so my treat would be my trusty binoculars.
SwitchOfTheBest

Post by SwitchOfTheBest »

Mine would be:

• My 36" × 10.5mm (91.5cm × 13/32" approx) dragon cane, affectionately known as "Mr. Thud" by a few people. :)

• My oval black leather paddle that has caused much purring in the past.

• A tough choice here: either my large rectangular plastic hairbrush OR my favourite medium flogger. Probably the hairbrush, as a flogger could be improvised from vegetation found on the island.

The treat? Gotta be the traditional grand piano.
"Never make someone a priority to whom you are only an option."
Kinky_Mark

Post by Kinky_Mark »

SwitchOfTheBest wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:05 pm Mine would be:

• My 36" × 10.5mm (91.5cm × 13/32" approx) dragon cane, affectionately known as "Mr. Thud" by a few people. :)

• A tough choice here: either my large rectangular plastic hairbrush OR my favourite medium flogger. Probably the hairbrush, as a flogger could be improvised from vegetation found on the island.

I imagine that being hit by a grand piano would be very thuddy indeed 😂
Cally_

Post by Cally_ »

Kinky_Mark wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:35 pm

I’m visualising the Looney Tunes falling piano.
SwitchOfTheBest

Post by SwitchOfTheBest »

Kinky_Mark wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:35 pm

Hah!!
"Never make someone a priority to whom you are only an option."
MistressSiren

Post by MistressSiren »

A kooboo cane. Wooden paddle. Stirrup leather. And my treat would be Gin.
Professional Disciplinarian
www.miss-siren.co.uk
poppy

Post by poppy »

Mine would be a slipper, wooden hairbrush and a leather belt. My treat would be a twizzle stick for a lovely sensation after a spanking. Someone introduced me to that, a few years ago, and it’s amazing (you know who are are)
pops :0*
SpankyJo

Post by SpankyJo »

I have a favourite Leather strap that I bought at Pedestal. It's not thick but is fairly large with a wooden handel and gives a wonderful noise when you swipe it across both cheeks. Have heard others watching gasp when they heard the noise it makes. The good thing is that it sounds so good when you use it but it is not overly painful to the receipient. I take it to all the parties I go to.
Tradcp44

Post by Tradcp44 »

I would take my trusty slipper, My LEA issue cane and a Mason and Pearson hairbrush... A traditionalist me lol