Video Shoot in June

Find that special person who sets your heart, or your bottom, aglow.
Daihard
Site Admin

Video Shoot in June

Post by Daihard »

British Spanking is doing it's first video shoot in June in a lovely venue near Cardiff.

We have an excellent experiment Domme, I'll be one of the male Dom's (filmed for Moonglow and Elite amongst others).

Our potential subs done seem to be able to work email. So we're throwing it open to you guys. Naturally there's payment, and not at mates rates. But importantly you'll be working with people you can trust and have a laugh in with..

So if you're a pro spankee, know someone who is or fancy giving it a go please hit me up for details.
Daihard
Site Admin

Re: Video Shoot in June

Post by Daihard »

For the future were looking for venues within a hundred miles of Cardiff. We reward those who can lend us their house/ office / classroom or wherever might be fun to make a story in.

We're also looking for trustworthy spanker of all genders. Let's get this party started!
Carltabot

Post by Carltabot »

Hi Dai. Could possibly lend our house. Unfortunately 129 miles from Cardiff centre. Interested to learn more about the spanker roles
cruel daddy

Post by cruel daddy »

Hi Dai, My girlfriend Sophie is a beautiful spankee and very willing and able. We are based in Frome so not far from Cardiff. Its just depends on dates and working around family. Any details would be most welcome.
cruel daddy

Post by cruel daddy »

Also our lovely old Victorian house is available every other weekend. Frome in Somerset.
Daihard
Site Admin

Post by Daihard »

cruel daddy wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 3:39 pm Also our lovely old Victorian house is available every other weekend. Frome in Somerset.
Ooh that would be perfect. Thank you. I'll beu in touch
Daihard
Site Admin

Post by Daihard »

Due to a drop out we need an experienced male Top to spank three models near Cardiff on Saturday June 29th.

You must be able to get into some improvised or scripted role play and not be a d°ck.

We can cover reasonable expenses, pick you up from Cardiff station and feed you. There maybe something off the back end for you if you're any good.

Please PM me if interested.