Aussie Gal

Find that special person who sets your heart, or your bottom, aglow.
SpankMeJoolz

Aussie Gal

Post by SpankMeJoolz »

HI All

I'm an Australia business woman heading to London next month for a few months staying in Queens Gardens.
I LOVE to be spanked so looking for Guys or Gals that would love to work on my tushy, inner thighs and even boobies

Juliana
Gentle Vic

Re: Aussie Gal

Post by Gentle Vic »

Hello there Juliana, I joined a couple of days ago. However I was on a similar site for many years before it stopped. I imagine that with the time difference it might not be easy for you to get into chat. Not for me to suggest but I have found that the chat room can help in the first step in making contact. Sorry if you are a veteran and already know all this. I am always keen to engage with ladies but I am very gentle so not ideal for everyone. Best of luck with it all.
SpankMeJoolz

Post by SpankMeJoolz »

Hello Kind Sir and thank you for you advice ill check out the chat
Gentle Vic

Post by Gentle Vic »

Hello Juliana, I think many people get in at about 10.00 pm British time, however, I often pop in during the day to see if anyone is around.
SpankyJo

Post by SpankyJo »

You will be in a great place in Queens Gardens, London. There are events on nearly every day in London and some could suit you so you will have a wonderful time and make lots of friends. Events are listed on Fetlife so perhaps join and check out the events tab where they are all listed.
SpankMeJoolz

Post by SpankMeJoolz »

Thank You for the hospitality and advice SpankJo i am excited to meet the community and will definitely sign up and VERY keen to join in some local events