Chat times?

Announcements, requests, complaints and compliments go here. This your community.
JuliaQ

Chat times?

Post by JuliaQ »

I'm sort of illegal here, because I'm not in the UK, so thanks for letting me join anyway :D.

I used to occasionally visit another (American) chat room that has stopped working, and I notice that I really miss that, the occasional check-in with real people, and remember that I'm not the only weird one on earth, and that they even actually talk back.

So now here, I've been on and off checking out the chat room, but so far I'm the only one there.
Also I saw at the bottom of the site that the maximum number of people online was 10, so if that also applies to the chat, then 'no wonder' (?)

So I guess my question is: Is there (still) a more or less active chat population engaged here, and if so, what are their most favourable gathering times?
Not that I'll always be able to join (probably mostly not), but then at least I know what times could be most interesting to have a look.

Thanks!
Julia
(Netherlands)
Daihard
Site Admin

Re: Chat times?

Post by Daihard »

Hi Julie

We ten to gather around 10 pm UK time. There's usually someonbody here and pople drop in after ten. WOuld be great to see you in chat.
JuliaQ

Post by JuliaQ »

Thanks! That's an hour later for me then. Not extremely convenient but I hope I can join one day.
Gangster

Post by Gangster »

You are hardly illegal. Just join in. The "members online" can be misleading (there's often people in chat but their names are not showing on the "logged in members" section). The previous site had quite a lot of Dutch members.
JuliaQ

Post by JuliaQ »

Thank you for your welcome!
I've found some really nice people there already.
(If only I'd known "the previous site' - it is being referred to so often! But this new one looks great, too)