What was the first consensual spanking you gave or received?

Thiis is where we dicsuss all aspects of consensual adult spanking in the UK and beyond
Split7

Re: What was the first consensual spanking you gave or received?

Post by Split7 »

About 72 hours ago after waiting nearly 40 years! Was it worth the wait? Yes, absolutely😁😊
The trouble is now I've started I feel as if I need to make up for lost time! Right then, who's next?🤣
Pootang

Post by Pootang »

Min was my beautiful wife, back in the 90s. We had just moved into our home, with a mattress on the floor decorating, it was late into the night, really dark and I said "lets christen the house while we can", good lord we went at it, almost everything our filthy minds can think of, she broke 2 canes on my ass!. But she took the first of many spankings. Great days!
Haydyn

Post by Haydyn »

On my original post on this subject I stated that my G/F was my first consensual spanking. I remember now that at age 7 whenever my cousin
Jenny came for a sleepover she often suggested we play "Schools". Jenny (age 8) was always the naughty pupil (her choice)and at some
always got her chubby little bottom smacked which thrilled me. She would happily lift her dress and let me smack her aertex knickes. I often wonder
if she is now a spanking fan.