Burns Night Poll: Should Split wear this to the Supper?

Jokes, banter, general discussion not neccessarily related to "our thing".

Should Split wear the Sporran to Burns Night?

Yes of course. It's the right thing to do.
50%
YES only in capital letters.
50%

Total votes: 4

Daihard
Site Admin

Burns Night Poll: Should Split wear this to the Supper?

Post by Daihard »

It's Burns NIght soon, and our good friend is attending a Burns NIght Supper in London. In order to help colour coordination with other wonderful friends from the site I am giving Split this sporran.

To encourage him to embrace his True Kinky Self and be an all round good human, he needs the ecouragement of you wonderful people. So SHOULD Split wear the sporran?
lilmischief

Re: Burns Night Poll: Should Split wear this to the Supper?

Post by lilmischief »

Omgg, I absolutely love this, it's fantastic, I'd definitely love for Split to wear it. I'd so love to see him in it.

Huggles
lilmischief
galahadtp58

Post by galahadtp58 »

lol absolutely, and without the kilt too. hahahahaha
Split7

Post by Split7 »

lilmischief wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:55 pm Omgg, I absolutely love this, it's fantastic, I'd definitely love for Split to wear it. I'd so love to see him in it.

Huggles
lilmischief
Thanks Chief, you've got me blushing already☺️
Split7

Post by Split7 »

galahadtp58 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:03 pm lol absolutely, and without the kilt too. hahahahaha
After a couple of single malts and some haggis, I just might🤣
Split7

Post by Split7 »

Errrm, there doesn't appear to be a "NO" option🤣🤣🤣
Daihard
Site Admin

Post by Daihard »

Split7 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:00 pm Errrm, there doesn't appear to be a "NO" option🤣🤣🤣
There's a slightly less emohasic Yes option.....
SpankyJo

Post by SpankyJo »

Just to mention that this event is sold out.

Will be lovely to meet Split and if he wears said sporron he will be easy for me to identify and introduce myself to him as I doubt any other men will have a pink one..... So he simply must wear it! A win win situation..
Split7

Post by Split7 »

SpankyJo wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:21 pm Just to mention that this event is sold out.

Will be lovely to meet Split and if he wears said sporron he will be easy for me to identify and introduce myself to him as I doubt any other men will have a pink one..... So he simply must wear it! A win win situation..
Thanks SpankyJo, looks like I'm going to be wearing it, although I may bring a backup sporran in my bag (just incase)
It's not exactly subtle so I should be easy enough to spot, I'm looking forward to meeting you and all the others going, not long now!
SpankyJo

Post by SpankyJo »

Split7 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:03 pm
SpankyJo wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:21 pm Just to mention that this event is sold out.

Thanks SpankyJo, looks like I'm going to be wearing it, although I may bring a backup sporran in my bag (just incase)
It's not exactly subtle so I should be easy enough to spot, I'm looking forward to meeting you and all the others going, not long now!
You will be fine wearing it at Burn's Night and it won't look overly unusual. We all dress up for it and it's always great fun and delicious food. My husband and my Dom will be in their kilts. I may wear an evening dress this year, as every year up to now I have worn a kilt and it may be time for a change for me. See you there.