Resurrection

Thiis is where we dicsuss all aspects of consensual adult spanking in the UK and beyond
A Liking For Viking

Resurrection

Post by A Liking For Viking »

I used to be on the previous, very active BS site. I don’t rightly remember when it closed, but I must have surely found the site more than 20 years ago in my late 20’s/early 30’s.

I met and played regularly with a total of three lovely ladies I met there over a good number of years and I think I recognise three or four names now, Poppy being one, from the chatroom days although I wasn’t a huge participant.

Two characters I seem to remember was a cantankerous argumentative fellow with a monkey avatar and a Hells Angel with a claim to having been in the SAS, which was probably more likely to be the Soldiers and Sailors members club, most evenings and all weekend. Their names escape me

Its great to see something like this come back. I remember moderation was a problem, and the site was closed by the mysterious, silent page owner rather than handed over to a new, safe pair of hands.

The ITC site went pretty much the same way and never recovered.

Wishing those behind this resurrection the best of British (Sp….no, that’s far too cliché) and I’m sure I’ll participate a little along the way.

Also, any ladies with a liking for big Viking beards, there happens to be one a DM away!
smartarse

Re: Resurrection

Post by smartarse »

The "monkey" was a Scotsman from the Lowlands, and I believe he has passed away, as have quite a number of others from the old site.
The "Hell's Angel" would be Chopper from the West Country.
Supersub

Re: Resurrection

Post by Supersub »

There were certainly a few characters on the old site and err shall we say 'lively !!!!! 'discussion . :D
I visited Chopper in his West country workshop behind his small holding, where he hand crafted all his fetish implements. A fascinating place, I bought a couple of paddles off him, one of which I gifted to one of our very own moderators on here.
Needless to say she tested it out on me !!!

ITC was certainly a very good site in its time ,and many great ladies still currently advertise on there, I've met some wonderful professional lady's from there but unfortunately their message board for various reasons !!! died a death a few years ago.