Party in Maidstone? Yes or No

Parties where a small admission fee is charged. Lots of fun to be had here. If you are charging for an event please consider supporting the site before you post here.

Would you go to a play party in Maidstone?

Yes
33%
No
17%
Maybe
50%

Total votes: 6

Daihard
Site Admin

Party in Maidstone? Yes or No

Post by Daihard »

The London venues are ignoring us. So I've been put onto a fantastic venue in Maidstone. It's an hour from Central London by train, the venue is half a mile from the station, is accessible and well equipped. It comes recommended by site members.

If I was to arrange our birthday party in March at Maidstone, whould you Southerers make the trek?
SpankyJo

Re: Party in Maidstone? Yes or No

Post by SpankyJo »

For me it's too far away and would cost money in rail fares which I get free in London but I am sure lots of people will love this place. The owner is really nice. Sorry to hear that the London venue's are not interested.
Birchington

Re: Party in Maidstone? Yes or No

Post by Birchington »

I have just checked the South Eastern Railway web-site and the fare from London Bridge to Maidstone is £8.60 each way for an Advance ticket or £22.90 for an off-peak return. (£5,65 and £15.10 with a Railcard) - so not really too bad.

I'm beginning to think that I'm a bit past going to parties to be honest - although I will be at Walsall. However, a party in Maidstone sounds a good idea to me.