Aftercare

Thiis is where we dicsuss all aspects of consensual adult spanking in the UK and beyond
Daihard
Site Admin

Aftercare

Post by Daihard »

What do you do about aftercare? Is it something you do for yourself? Or should your spanker be responsive to your needs?

What does good aftercare look like to you?
SpankyJo

Re: Aftercare

Post by SpankyJo »

A kiss and a hug and perhaps a glass of water helps straight after play from the spanker if you are the spankee. Also to sit quiet for a while until back to normal straight after play if you are feeling light headed and spaced out - it is best that others do not talk to me personally when I am in this state as I am unable to answer very well. With luck the feeling with pass within minutes though I have had a time when it took an hour after an intense play.

If I am Domme then after the spanking it is nice for the spankee to offer to get me a drink and have a chat with me, perhaps offer to rub my feet or serve me for a little while if they are submissive too. Makes me feel valued. However when I am a spankee I am not prepared to rub a Dom's feet myself or be told what to do - so please do not ask me to do any of that! I know double standards but I am not submissive. I have tried very hard to be submissive but it rarely happens and it is difficult for me to pretend. I am fairly submissive to my Dom but not fully and if I don't want to do something then I won't do it and he understands this.