Suggest something out of the ordinary...

Thiis is where we dicsuss all aspects of consensual adult spanking in the UK and beyond
Keith
Site Admin

Suggest something out of the ordinary...

Post by Keith »

We probably all have a lot of toys, and we could all probably wax lyrical on our canes or tawses, wooden spoons, belts or paddles for hours... But, I think everyone might want to hear if you have something odder in your toybox; also, I want you to really sell it to everyone, just to make it a bit more fun. To give you an example, here's me selling my own little oddity.

Two different textures! Two different results! The not new vintage butter pat sale is now on at a charity shop near you!

Tan that bottoms behind with the flat face, and then flip your vintage butter pat around and go from pink to blazing red with the ridged side! Listen to your bottoms squeals change in pitch, listen to their behaviour change in an instant! Enjoy the desperate dance and swear words screamed at you as you change the butter pats face! The not new, never really improved vintage butter pats! Butter that bat, and bat that bottom.

Bottom not included. All vintage implements should be cleaned properly and checked for damage before use.
Split7

Re: Suggest something out of the ordinary...

Post by Split7 »

I think I'll pop a little jam spatular on here, looks nice and portable, convenient and rather stingy, somewhere between and spoon and a strap? Kitchens are dangerous places, best behavior is always advised when near a kitchen😉
IMG_20231102_094004.jpg
IMG_20231102_094004.jpg (140.65 KiB) Viewed 1231 times