Tara Red's Sensational Spanking Party March (with all vetted players!)

Parties where a small admission fee is charged. Lots of fun to be had here. If you are charging for an event please consider supporting the site before you post here.
TeessideDave

Re: Tara Red's Sensational Spanking Party March (with all vetted players!)

Post by TeessideDave »

poppy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:57 pm I’d like to go to the next one too please Tara
We are hoping to go to the next one, would be brilliant if you could also make it. We miss you! :)
poppy

Post by poppy »

TeessideDave wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:04 pm
poppy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:57 pm I’d like to go to the next one too please Tara
We are hoping to go to the next one, would be brilliant if you could also make it. We miss you! :)
Not as much as I miss you two!! ❤️❤️
pops :0*
Carltabot

Post by Carltabot »

Missed March any date for April yet
Tara_Red

Post by Tara_Red »

I'm so sorry I've not been on here for months been so busy moving house and moving my 86 year old aunt too! My next party is next weekend Saturday 28th October the usual Halloween one. I will pop details here and make a new post too -

Saturday afternoon 28th October Tara Red's Sensational Spanking Party Halloween edition (with all vetted players!) 🎃👋🍰

Spooktacular Halloween decs & prizes, optional party spanking games, caning demo, school roleplay punishment session, sale table, evening party to follow, super buffet & cake!

Lovely friendly people
https://fetlife.com/events/1239405

Saturday night 28th October Tara Red's Halloween Play Party Extravaganza at The Facility! 🎃👻🕸️
Spooktacular Halloween decs 🎃, fancy dress, prizes, fireplay 🔥 sparklers 🎆 super buffet + cake 🍰

Great playspace with 2 dungeons, medical room, private rooms & chill out lounge! Vetted attendees only + an afternoon Spanking Party!

https://fetlife.com/events/1239409
Miss Tara Red - professional domme, switch and disciplinarian. CP demos & workshops. Spanking parties. Professional sessions & phone calls.