Mis_understood

Jokes, banter, general discussion not neccessarily related to "our thing".
smartarse

Mis_understood

Post by smartarse »

I am sure quite a few on here know mis_u from the old British Spanking site.

I spoke to her on the telephone this evening and I thought those who know her would want to know that she was injured in the early evening in central London recently. She was in her wheelchair on her way home from a social event and was mugged. She has suffered multiple fractures to her face and will need to go to hospital for further treatment. She tells me her cards and train ticket were safe and she did not lose them, nor was the wheelchair damaged but woke up in St Thomas's hospital.
Cally_

Re: Mis_understood

Post by Cally_ »

How absolutely awful. Anyone who mugs a person in a wheelchair is the most cowardly and despicable thug. Please give Mis_understood my very best wishes for a full recovery. I hope that the attacker is caught and charged.
!MW

Post by !MW »

Smarty
Please pass on our regards for a swift recovery
Its a sad world where this sort of thing happens
HHUK

Post by HHUK »

What a terrible experience for poor Mis_U.
We knew she'd been injured, but from posts elsewhere inferred she'd somehow fallen out of her wheelchair. Absolutely dreadful to learn she'd been attacked.
Sending our best wishes for a speedy and full recovery, and very much hoping her confidence isn't too badly affected by this horrific incident.

HH and nessie