man on man

Thiis is where we dicsuss all aspects of consensual adult spanking in the UK and beyond
Strickland

Re: man on man

Post by Strickland »

I’ve been spanking women for over 40 years and began to switch them 30 years ago but have been spanked by a few older men, 70 plus in recent years. Nothing sexual as I am 100% straight, which made it seem like a real punishment!
Mature Master

Post by Mature Master »

I have been spanked many times by several men over the years and have switched with many. I now concentrate on administering consensual adult corporal punishment. I was for many years in a relationship with a retired dom schoolmaster who, due to ill health, is no longer on the scene. I have never met anyone who could match his mastery of CP. He spanked, caned, slippered and strapped me countless times. He was a true disciplinarian and I had every respect and admiration for him.
Mature experienced master available for mature adult males/females/ couples. All limits fully respected. Discretion assured and expected
dragonc

Post by dragonc »

A bit of a fixation the older I have become. Strange but what the hell!
Tim1956

Post by Tim1956 »

I'd so love to be caned or spanked by a man (ore whipped)
borehamwoodman

Post by borehamwoodman »

My personal preference is to be spanked by a man although I'm in a female led relationship and my wife dolls out the punishment I require from time to time. She doesn't spank me often but when she does it hurts.

In recent years I have made a couple of male friends whom spank me and I have also one man whom I spank in a switching roleplay situation.