man on man

Thiis is where we dicsuss all aspects of consensual adult spanking in the UK and beyond
mickbottomgay

man on man

Post by mickbottomgay »

are there any other men here that like to spank or be spanked by other men
painseeker

Re: man on man

Post by painseeker »

I would take a judicial or birching from a male
Hi
domme female, a sub-male couple from Yorkshire, often meet other couples for spanking, BDSM fun
wife is Mistress April on here and fet
always in separate room and nothing sexual just BDSM and Spanking
we like it to be fun as well as painful
TooOldToRocknRoll

Post by TooOldToRocknRoll »

I’ve been spanked by more men than women, but have never spanked a man.
SpankyJo

Post by SpankyJo »

There is a party in London where only men can play at CP. I have met some of the boys that go at another party in the same venue and they were great and we spanked all of them. Here is the link https://www.boyzandsirs.co.uk/boyzandsirs.htm
lensman102

Post by lensman102 »

I have no objection to being spanked by a man ( I have photo evidence to proved it !). Not gay, but enjoy the embarrassment of it - especially if his wife is watching too
SwitchOfTheBest

Post by SwitchOfTheBest »

I have no interest in spanking or being spanked by another man, but would willingly cane one under the right circumstances (and have done so once at King's Cross, some years ago now).

I also have an unfulfilled fantasy of being caned on the seat of my trousers by a Headmaster-type figure: a good sound six-of-the-best like I could have had (but never did get) back in the day... but this would very much have to be with the right person.
"Never make someone a priority to whom you are only an option."
countoutloud

Post by countoutloud »

I’d submit or punish a Man as my scenes are non sexual
martin70

Post by martin70 »

Yes, non-sexual just spankings
Supersub

Post by Supersub »

SwitchOfTheBest wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 6:25 pm I have no interest in spanking or being spanked by another man, but would willingly cane one under the right circumstances (and have done so once at King's Cross, some years ago now).

I also have an unfulfilled fantasy of being caned on the seat of my trousers by a Headmaster-type figure: a good sound six-of-the-best like I could have had (but never did get) back in the day... but this would very much have to be with the right person.
Then check out The Headmaster at Whipstock Grange in Hampshire. He's converted a bungalow into a replica adult school complete with classroom, study, punishment room. Many well known events are held there but John the headmaster also does very authentic one on ones. Like you I m also 100% straight , Ive been spanked by many ladies and have no interest in being spanked by a man but have experienced his cane a few times.
SwitchOfTheBest

Post by SwitchOfTheBest »

Thank you for the info. I'm not sure I'll ever have the courage, but it's good to have a recommendation if so.
"Never make someone a priority to whom you are only an option."