Knickers / Pants

Thiis is where we dicsuss all aspects of consensual adult spanking in the UK and beyond
StephenRoissy

Re: Knickers / Pants

Post by StephenRoissy »

I think variety is good so sometimes I tell them to do it or sometimes I do it myself - don't want to be predictable.
It's not right or wrong, just different!!
GibsonFirebird

Post by GibsonFirebird »

Either, or.
The best part is what happens after because the spanking itself is the most important part.

But I do rather enjoy pulling them down for her myself prior to landing my palm.
BottomsUp

Post by BottomsUp »

For me, there’s nothing quite like my spanker pulling down my knickers. I simply adore how submissive I feel, that exquisite thrilling embarrassment of knowing I’m now bare-bottomed with my pussy on show, the indignity of it, the sense of vulnerability… siiiigh, I need this!
Bratinplimsolls

Post by Bratinplimsolls »

The top lowering the pants works for me
SirStephen

Post by SirStephen »

It depends on the mood I'm in I don't think there is a right way or a wrong way.
It all depends on my mood
If I lower the knickers it shows assertiveness and Dominance if the spankee lowers them it shows compliance and submission.
lensman102

Post by lensman102 »

Prefer to spank over just panties ( preferably with tights over too !) Usually come down towards the end but mainly just like the sights and feel of them. Very 'everyday' and non contrived scenario.
cassie darling

Post by cassie darling »

i prefer Drew to take my knickers down when I'm otk then when i have to get in position to get caned etc and i start to pull my knickers back up, as if that will go down well and protect my bum, not! i still do it though 😁

X
cassie
Tytoes

Post by Tytoes »

Definitely number one, pulling her knickers down to reveal her bare bottom is a favourite part of the spanking for me.
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

I usually prefer to do it myself, but there is also something exciting about a spankee willingly baring her bottom in readiness for a spanking
The longer the stocking the nearer the top to the bottom.
Jacktheslipper

Post by Jacktheslipper »

Ordering the spankee to take them down has a decisive ring of control. But if it’s a brat then ripping them off sends a message