Story Board or posts

Thiis is where we dicsuss all aspects of consensual adult spanking in the UK and beyond
lilmischief

Story Board or posts

Post by lilmischief »

Hi all

I very much enjoy reading Spanking stories and am wondering if anyone is willing to post any here.

Obviously the stories posted must be with the permission of the writer where possible.

Thank you

lilmischief
!MW

Re: Story Board or posts

Post by !MW »

I was encouraged to take up writing in 2006, this is the only story I have left that I can find, I hope you enjoy

Blue Top ... Red Bottom

Gerald arrived and Linda opened the door to him with her usual welcoming smile “Hi honey, had a good journey”? Linda asked. Gerald had just spent 4 gruelling hours in the car but seeing Linda made it all worth while. Gerald walked into the lounge and ‘flaked out’ on the sofa. Linda had not been in long and still had the post in her hand which contained several small padded envelopes. Gerald had some basic idea what they might contain. “ooooo good said Linda, my E-bay purchases have arrived” Gerald thought to himself ooooo good as he had a good idea what those purchases were. “make yourself comfy” said Linda “Its fashion show time”

A couple of minutes later Linda reappeared wearing a black lacy top and black panties. Both of which assentuated Linda’s figure. “So what do you think” she asked? “Very nice” Gerald replied, that suits you. “Wait till you see what else I bought” replied Linda, and rushed back out the lounge door. Gerald was now getting ‘excited’ so as to speak and it wasn’t long before Linda walked back in wearing the next little number, a sheer very short black dress that clung to her like marmite to bread. Gerald was stirred! “And what about this” Linda asked, “even better” replied Gerald. Thinking to himself when she bends over in that she’s going to show off her knickers or ‘her private bits’ if she’s not wearing any. This thought ‘helped’ Gerald!

“One more” said Linda who again disappeared to return a minute or so later in a shortish dark blue silky top that didn’t quite meet with the top of her knickers, exposing a sexy inch of flesh. Linda was obviously enjoying it as well as her nipples were prominent through the silky material. Now while the other 2 items were nice, very nice this just blew Gerald away! not quite literally, but almost.

Gerald stood and played with Linda’s nipples through the silky material, Linda looked at him aroused, and Gerald couldn’t stand it any longer. He placed his fingers in the waistband of Linda’s knickers and in a moment they were at her ankles “No” Linda exclaimed, “the curtains are open the neighbours might see”! “Let them watch” Gerald replied sitting himself back on the sofa pulling Linda across his lap

Gerald arranged Linda so she was comfortable laid the full length of the sofa; she was going to be there a while! Gerald’s intention was to make this one of the most sensual spankings Linda had ever received. He started soft and slow. The TV was on and some advert caught his attention, and he found himself spanking Linda’s bum in time with the tune from the Jingle on the advert oh the TV, Linda giggled as she recognised what Gerald was doing. Gerald re-focused Linda’s mind by giving each cheek a very hard slap. Linda got the message!

The spanking continued and Linda started to make slow low moaning sounds. Gerald increased the tempo and the ferocity of the spank some. Linda started to moan a little louder and started to ‘grind’ against Gerald’s trouser leg, “Oh god that’s good” Linda said “Oh god your good” she exclaimed. Gerald continued at a sure but steady pace, very slowly increasing the pace and the strength. The more he did the more Linda moaned, the more she ground against his leg.

Linda was pushing down hard now and Gerald realised he had a large wet patch on his trouser leg, which readers, was not of his own making! Smack, smack, smack the spanking went on! Gerald then started to lighten the spanking and by moving his hand about an inch could smack down between Linda’s legs. This had a traumatic effect on Linda. Although the smacks were now not much more than a tap, each stroke made Linda rise and fall, faster and faster they went, lighter and lighter the slaps became and in a crescendo of “Oh my god” Linda bucked furiously against Gerald’s leg and came, and came, and came. Gerald had never seen Linda orgasm like that before, she was truly amazing. Her sex juices flowed freely and made Gerald’s trousers even wetter. After she had caught her breath Gerald lent to one side and looking into Linda’s eyes they spoke volumes to one another.
lilmischief

Re: Story Board or posts

Post by lilmischief »

Thank you so much for posting MW