Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire

Find that special person who sets your heart, or your bottom, aglow.
borehamwoodman

Re: Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire

Post by borehamwoodman »

I am wondering if there is anyone in Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire that like to spank men. I am looking for a regular friend to punish me. My profile might interest you I hope. https://fetlife.com/users/16947247
BrattyLesley

Post by BrattyLesley »

Well, good luck with ur request, generally speaking, l think it's hard 2 find another man 2 spank u if u r a man as well, and possibly even harder to find someone 2 spank u if u r a CD like l am, but as l say borehamwoodman, good luck in your pursuit
BrattyLesley

Post by BrattyLesley »

Grab74 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:02 pm Jo beat me to sending a link. :)

The MK one is a bit better set, because they take over the mezzanine floor in the pub so it's out of the way of vanillas. The Bedford one is on a Monday when the pub is normally basically empty, so in practise it's not much of an issue, but still it's not the same as being in a separate space. The organisers of both are lovely, and so are the people who go.

Also there's Kinky Tease, at the Penthouse Playroom in Dunstable. You can do anything you like there. And on the KTX events on Sunday afternoons they have dedicated sessions for rope, littles, and pet play before the main session, and they've just added a dedicated spanko session to that too. So that's another one to look at.
KT's great, I'm going next Wednesday evening
BrattyLesley

Post by BrattyLesley »

KT's is a great venue, recently (over the last couple of years) refurbished.
missnortycurves

Post by missnortycurves »

I thought I'd already posted on this thread ages ago - but it appears not!! I'm in Stevenage - Herts - and a bit of a brat!! I attend a variety of local munches and events - but not been as regular as I normally am recently due to family issues etc.
Always looking for people to go to events with.
mnc = curvy and naughty - always! :P