Naughty Wife seeks strict Elderly Headmaster

Find that special person who sets your heart, or your bottom, aglow.
Naughty Sophie

Naughty Wife seeks strict Elderly Headmaster

Post by Naughty Sophie »

Hi all,

My husband has requested that I find an elderly Very Strict Headmaster to discipline me.

Initially he has asked that I find a Strict Headmaster who is prepared to tutor me, set me tests, mentor and monitor me and issue me with punishment slips for any poor performance. He would also expect me to enter into a discipline contract with the Headmaster.

After a period of time he would expect me to visit the Headmaster to be disciplined by him in person. The ideal scenarios would be naughty wife, naughty teacher or errant six former. I would expect to be spanked, slippered, tawsed and caned whilst touching my toes in a realistic school environment.

It is important that the Headmaster has a "proper" study with all the implements a Headmaster would have at his disposal to discipline me. It is also important that the Headmaster acts and behaves like a real Headmaster.

My husband would attend all visits purely as an observer.

I am not interested in one line responses but those who can give some genuine thought to meet my discipline requirements.

hubbieslittleminx@yahoo.co.uk
SpankyJo

Re: Naughty Wife seeks strict Elderly Headmaster

Post by SpankyJo »

I cannot see what area you live in which could affect anyone wanting to reply?
Naughty Sophie

Post by Naughty Sophie »

Sorry...should have mentioned that....West Midlands but I would be prepared to travel. :D
wtils

Post by wtils »

Hello Sophie. A sound scolding, followed by a smacked bottom and then plimsoll and if necessary cane. Your punishment to be based upon your naughty behaviour
Tony
Jacktheslipper

Post by Jacktheslipper »

A telling off is never quite enough. Strict discipline to punish and correct bad behaviour requires corporal punishment. I’m sure you can become better over time.😋
verydomman

Post by verydomman »

I'm an eldly very,very strict Heanmaster who canes hard naughty girls - where are you?