Party Location Poll

Parties where a small admission fee is charged. Lots of fun to be had here. If you are charging for an event please consider supporting the site before you post here.

Where do you want the Parties?

Poll ended at Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:07 pm

London Ouskirts
38%
Midlands
8%
Alternate the two venues
46%
Other
8%

Total votes: 13

Daihard
Site Admin

Re: Party Location Poll

Post by Daihard »

No disabled access to the top floor but two dungeons and a social area and toilet on the ground floor..80 is the number given by a previous host.
SwitchOfTheBest

Post by SwitchOfTheBest »

Oh yes, far more accessible than the Midlands one, of that there's no doubt! I was just a bit confused that the Midlands one had three floors listed but London didn't have two floors listed!
"Never make someone a priority to whom you are only an option."
Daihard
Site Admin

Post by Daihard »

I'm often typing these things as I think them. It's just an idea at the moment.. something to think properly in January
Birchington

Post by Birchington »

I originally voted for "Alternate between two venues". However, it subsequently struck me that the Midlands venue already has quite frequent parties organised there by our friend, Tara Red. It therefore probably seems more sensible for the British Spanking Parties to be based in Surrey. I therefore changed my vote to "London Outskirts"
Birchington

Post by Birchington »

I originally voted for "Alternate between two venues". However, it subsequently struck me that the Midlands venue already has quite frequent parties organised there by our friend, Tara Red. It therefore probably seems more sensible for the British Spanking Parties to be based in Surrey. I therefore changed my vote to "London Outskirts"
lilmischief

Post by lilmischief »

London is far too far for us to attend, we have to travel from HULL east Riding of Yorkshire
Gymslipper

Post by Gymslipper »

Although I voted "Alternate", I lean towards London Outskirts - partly for selfish reasons, I confess, but the Midlands venue does have a very good calendar of events already.

England is the wrong shape. The Good Lord should have created it sort-of-oval, with a major transport hub located at Fenny Drayton (Warwickshire) which Wikipedia names as the central point of England. I've just, earlier this month, organised a residential weekend in Ipswich. Lots of fun and smacks, but the furthest traveller had a 450 mile round trip!
Jacktheslipper

Re: Party Location Poll For west/ s.west there is DareTo in Bristol

Post by Jacktheslipper »

Daihard wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:07 pm I'm putting together some polls to see how we can serve you better with parties etc. This one is about choice of venue. We currently have two possible venue:

One on the outskirts of London with good disabled access, dungeon and accommodates up to 80 people. It's ten minutes walk or five minute taxi from the local BS staion, and has on street parking.

The other venue is in the Midlands on three floors with poor disabled access, two dungeons, off street and on street parking, Again ten minutes from the local station.

Would you like us to concentrate in one venue? Or alternate between them?

Do you have another location or venue in mind? Please select the "Other" option and post the area in the thread. (Feel free to pm me any venues you might have in mind)
DareTo in Bristol for the westerners
Daihard
Site Admin

Re: Party Location Poll For west/ s.west there is DareTo in Bristol

Post by Daihard »

Jacktheslipper wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:39 pm
Daihard wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:07 pm I'm putting together some polls to see how we can serve you better with parties etc. This one is about choice of venue. We currently have two possible venue:

One on the outskirts of London with good disabled access, dungeon and accommodates up to 80 people. It's ten minutes walk or five minute taxi from the local BS staion, and has on street parking.

The other venue is in the Midlands on three floors with poor disabled access, two dungeons, off street and on street parking, Again ten minutes from the local station.

Would you like us to concentrate in one venue? Or alternate between them?

Do you have another location or venue in mind? Please select the "Other" option and post the area in the thread. (Feel free to pm me any venues you might have in mind)
DareTo in Bristol for the westerners
I'd love somewhere in Bristol. I'm in Cardiff myself. I did a scout for possible venues and couldn't find anywhere viable. If you know anywhere suitable please DM me.