Another Whitby

Parties where a small admission fee is charged. Lots of fun to be had here. If you are charging for an event please consider supporting the site before you post here.
samanth_redbuns

Another Whitby

Post by samanth_redbuns »

Yes you read that right, there will be another Whitby this year.

Date 5th October to 9th October. Yes I know it's a long time to wait, but I wanted time for the word to get round and hopefully folks wont have the date already booked for something else.

Price: £180 per head, prices have gone up a lot.

As of this year, evening visitors are still more than welcome, but to make it fair to those there for the whole time I will be asking for contributions. One night will still be free, 2 or more visits will be £10 a night. IF there is a spare bed and you want to stay over, it will be an extra £40, for drinks and any food.

There are 5 cottages in the middle of nowhere, well almost. Very spank friendly. You don't have to do/play with anyone until you are happy to do so.

The cost covers a bed, breakfast (which you do yourself, unless you can get a cottage mate to do it for you) and evening meal and evening drinks.

Because of the sensitivity of the event, you do need to be known by others, by attending parties/munches/going into chat and talk to the others there.
Jaycey

Re: Another Whitby

Post by Jaycey »

Oh go on then u old tart i will come . Probably with the toppy one too if i can get him to come . Will let ya know about theoneishouldobey 🤣🤣
Jaycey

Post by Jaycey »

Add old bastid on to the list too
samanth_redbuns

Post by samanth_redbuns »

Ok will do.
poppy

Post by poppy »

Well obviously I’m coming 😛
pops :0*
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

It's my mother's 100th birthday on the 6th so will be further North that weekend. I do hope to make an appearance before you all go home though if that's OK.
The longer the stocking the nearer the top to the bottom.
lilmischief

Post by lilmischief »

Absolutely fantastic, please add Dave & I too. Thank you.
lilmischief

Post by lilmischief »

Firefly wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:57 am It's my mother's 100th birthday on the 6th so will be further North that weekend. I do hope to make an appearance before you all go home though if that's OK.
Would be great to see you if you can make it.
Bubblyboo1990

Post by Bubblyboo1990 »

I’ll see if I can come - hehehe can’t miss my Whitby - I’ll have a chat to Poppy hahaha
SuperGentleBrian

Post by SuperGentleBrian »

Not sure I'd make it but I'm certainly interested
B