Epic spanking fails (come on, own up)

Thiis is where we dicsuss all aspects of consensual adult spanking in the UK and beyond
smartarse

Re: Epic spanking fails (come on, own up)

Post by smartarse »

I hadn't heard of that incident Marker though there were one or two other occurrences at Park Royal which ended up with somebody at A&E.

And despite having driven past it on my way to and from work for a couple of years, I had forgotten all about that particular venue - there were several places used in the London area over the years, organisers often finding it difficult to hire a suitable venue that was happy to accept our unorthodox activities.

Not all of the incidents involved anyobdy getting hurt, or even a sore bottom. I remember one time which if memory serves was at Park Royal. Several here will remember a charming WW2 veteran who sadly passed away a good few years ago now, and his suit trousers split at the seam leaving him so embarrassed he had to go home and change.

Another earlier venue was a disused church in Dover. The door had been manned at the start of the party but later on after everybody had arrived it was thought unnecessary. Until towards the end of the party one evening a cabbie came in, called "Taxi for ***", saw a naked lady being spanked on a St Andrews cross on the stage, turned on his heels and left even more quickly ! The *** was another of our absent friends.
henrytanner

Post by henrytanner »

We’d just moved to a new house. My then gf had a thing about being spanked outdoors. The garden was large and secluded with big high hedges so ideal for outdoor fun. I had her bent over the garden table, jeans and knickers round her ankles. She watched as I cut a whippy switch from a bush. I walked behind her, swished the switch through the air a couple of times. I could hear her quiet gasp as I stepped back with arm raised. I took another step back, and fell in the pond.
lilmischief

Post by lilmischief »

henrytanner wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:28 pm We’d just moved to a new house. My then gf had a thing about being spanked outdoors. The garden was large and secluded with big high hedges so ideal for outdoor fun. I had her bent over the garden table, jeans and knickers round her ankles. She watched as I cut a whippy switch from a bush. I walked behind her, swished the switch through the air a couple of times. I could hear her quiet gasp as I stepped back with arm raised. I took another step back, and fell in the pond.
Brilliant, that's made me 😂
Rattan2

Post by Rattan2 »

A couple spring to mind.

I played with a lovely, bubbly lady from Wrexham for a while.
But on our first proper ''session" meeting at her home I discovered she was the owner of a colossal German Shepherd.

I was assured he was friendly but it'd be an idea if he was released from the kitchen for 5 mins just to get familiar with a new face.

Anyway, you can guess the rest. The dog was friendly and immediately bounded-over, got up onto it's hind legs and landed some huge paws on my chest. I was not braced for this 'welcome' or the sheer bulk of the dog, so down I went like a Tyson Fury victim.

Not at all good for my 'top' ego and having literally dumped me on the sofa, Cerberus decided to lick my face all over just for good measure. Tongue the size of a flipper.

There were howls of laughter from my lady playmate.

"Oh, he really likes you."

"Yes, I have gathered that thank you. Any chance you could haul him off now?"
Arran18

Post by Arran18 »

I was at a party a few years ago and had been doing a scene involving a bit of back and forth, so she'd brat me, I'd Mlmarch her up to a room for a spanking, rinse and repeat.

On the third run of this

"Arran, the windows open" 😅😅😅
cassie darling

Post by cassie darling »

Stuartotk75 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:55 pm The second time I met this woman I was spanking her in her bedroom. After spanking her bare bottom over my knee with my hand I picked up the wooden spoon an continued spanking her over my knee with the spoon. Barely had I started when her dog nudged the door open, running in jumped on the bed took the spoon out of my hand and ran off with it. I needed to buy a new spoon after that.
:lol:

This one made me laugh out loud frightening my two new rescue cats.
cassie darling

Post by cassie darling »

This one is kinda related to the Park Royal venue.

Back when Foxxx ran parties at Park Royal i'd gone to a party there with Drew but he had to leave early due to a family health crisis i think. Anyway i was only allowed to stay if someone would vouch to look out for me. That part was fine, a good friend,who had arrived after Drew had left, offered me a lift home rather than i took the tube across London at 8pm on a Sunday evening. i lived at the eastern end of The Central Line and trains on a Sunday evening were not very frequent. Anyway i accepted his kind offer and He drove us both home. He lived not far from me at the time and Drew lived in over 90 minutes away in Suffolk. On the way home we got hopelessly lost and a journey that should have taken about an hour, 45 minutes too long on a sore bottom took us over 3 hours, 2 hours 45 minutes too long on a very pink bum and thighs. My companion was good fun and always had entertaining stories to tell and always made me laugh.

It wasn't until long time afterwards that i told Drew that although i had got home safe that night it had taken much much longer than planned. Drew just laughed, lots!

I still chuckle at the memory of that night.
Jonspank

Post by Jonspank »

Two come to mind, a teacher i met on the old BS site i had spanked her and strapped her, she was still being a brat , i threatened her with the cane, she dared me, i went and got my rattan cane (never used) the first stroke about six inches flew off the end!!
The other was a lady from Sheffield she had a very high tolerance, i handspanked her as hard as i could, after a shoret break i moved onto a hairbrush, only because my fingers were so badly bruised.
mornington_crescent

Post by mornington_crescent »

I suppose my oldest fail was when I tried to go to my very first munch in the year 2000 and I showed up early … one week early
smartarse

Post by smartarse »

mornington_crescent wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:22 pm I suppose my oldest fail was when I tried to go to my very first munch in the year 2000 and I showed up early … one week early
Bettter than being a week late - you could at least try again on the right day!