Party Location Poll

Parties where a small admission fee is charged. Lots of fun to be had here. If you are charging for an event please consider supporting the site before you post here.

Where do you want the Parties?

Poll ended at Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:07 pm

London Ouskirts
38%
Midlands
8%
Alternate the two venues
46%
Other
8%

Total votes: 13

Daihard
Site Admin

Party Location Poll

Post by Daihard »

I'm putting together some polls to see how we can serve you better with parties etc. This one is about choice of venue. We currently have two possible venue:

One on the outskirts of London with good disabled access, dungeon and accommodates up to 80 people. It's ten minutes walk or five minute taxi from the local BS staion, and has on street parking.

The other venue is in the Midlands on three floors with poor disabled access, two dungeons, off street and on street parking, Again ten minutes from the local station.

Would you like us to concentrate in one venue? Or alternate between them?

Do you have another location or venue in mind? Please select the "Other" option and post the area in the thread. (Feel free to pm me any venues you might have in mind)
samanth_redbuns

Re: Party Location Poll

Post by samanth_redbuns »

Why not try two parties. Yes I know this will mean a lot more work for you and your helpers. Maybe one before Christmas and one in the New Year. I don't mind helping out at either party.

Or are you thinking of doing both on the same date?
Daihard
Site Admin

Post by Daihard »

I wouldn't want to do on the same date. I was thinking Spring at one venue, summer the next, and alter alternating. But two parties is a possibility
samanth_redbuns

Post by samanth_redbuns »

Sounds Good to me.
Carltabot

Post by Carltabot »

What was the location in Kent we used many moons ago. Great for summer as there were extensive gardens with handy trees
Daihard
Site Admin

Post by Daihard »

Carltabot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:21 am What was the location in Kent we used many moons ago. Great for summer as there were extensive gardens with handy trees
I'm not sure.it sounds idyllic. Butbsue to home care commitments I'm restricted to three hours' travelling each way. I wouldn't be able to attend and keep things running.

If anyone else wants to organize this that would be great.
cassie darling

Post by cassie darling »

Can I suggest East Anglia as an alternative idea.

X
cassie
Split7

Post by Split7 »

Would somewhere around the Bristol area work, good access from the south, the Midlands area and Wales? Not sure about venues mind?
SwitchOfTheBest

Post by SwitchOfTheBest »

Carltabot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:21 amWhat was the location in Kent we used many moons ago. Great for summer as there were extensive gardens with handy trees
Assuming you mean the parties that were organised by the lady now known as samantha_redbuns, up to the end of 2012 or so, that venue was DV8, near J4 of the M2 (or right by the Medway services if you take the naughty unofficial turn-off).

The venue still seems to exist: https://kinkyengland.com/

It was indeed a lovely venue, but its biggest issue was (and is) that it's virtually impossible to get to by public transport.
"Never make someone a priority to whom you are only an option."
SwitchOfTheBest

Post by SwitchOfTheBest »

Daihard wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:07 pmOne on the outskirts of London with good disabled access, dungeon and accommodates up to 80 people. It's ten minutes walk or five minute taxi from the local BS staion, and has on street parking.
If this is the venue I think it is (where I last saw you), that's on two floors with no disabled access to the top floor, yes? Also, 80 would seem a bit overcrowded for it! Maybe you're meaning somewhere else that I'm not aware of...
"Never make someone a priority to whom you are only an option."